33

The hall was filled with jungkook and Eunwoo's laughter, if people will look at them so they will assume both of them know eachother for year's.! But in reality it's their first occasion to meet... Eunwoo indeed is a funny guy !

Jungkook was surely giggling and joking with everyone, yet his cerebellum was intent in wonu. Who was looking so convenient and joyful..

A minority of moment back his Dark brown cat eye's were was dropping tear after spotting Mingyu, presently he's laughing, giggling and even joking around !

That's something not wonu's preference jungkooks wonder why!? what is the insensitive !?

On the contrary he observed how Mingyu is not convenient at all, he surely smile and nod his head to whatever they ask to him but jungkook had eyes his demeanor!!

Mingyu is continuously taking small glances of wonu, He is continuously rubbing his palms togather, bitting his lips, looking agitated in jungkooks eye's, not only in his eyes he was being eyes by jimin and Shanaya !

They just want to be sure if Mingyu is capable of taking care of Jungkook. Other's were was equally eyeing him, and spotted his agitation but not aware of the cause..

His eyes continuously were was glancing were jungkook was sitting between wonu and Eunwoo., Some of them assume he is nervous Because of their meeting but only Jungkook is aware of the real cause...

He surely will query about it before the betrothed take place in their already misery life.. quitting down his giggles he eyed Mingyu and stated with his polite smile...

Jungkook :: Prince Mingyu you must be hungry right ! I think we should eat lunch !

Mingyu returned the smile, nodding his head he assented...

Mingyu :: As you say prince jeon and kindly you can take my name, I don't really prefer prince before my name..

Jungkook fold his hand on his chest and raised his one eye brow and declared to Mingyu which made him chukle slightly...

Jungkook :: then I will also prefer Just Jungkook !

Shaking his head as his childishness similarly he joked hiding his smile...

Mingyu :: as you say Just Jungkook!

Other's laugh heading him, expect jungkook who just laugh at his teasing standing up from the duvet, stomping his feet cutely he walk away from their complaining !

Jungkook :: My name is jungkook not just jungkook !

Wonwoo aslo shook his head, looking at jimin he opined in his soothing vent..

Wonu :: His Monarch i will help jungkook !

They nod their head as he left along with Shanaya, Irene and seokjin.. as they enter the coockhouse jungkook was sitting on the chair eating an apple frowning on the taste...

They chuckled witnessing such adorable sighed, Shanaya walk toward the maid's who was heating the food.. and helped them ...

Seokjin, Irene and wonu sat beside jungkook, he looked three of them and offer his half eaten apple!

Jungkook :: wanna eat !?

Three of them shook their head shrugging off he again started eating his Apple. Seokjin gazed toward wonu heading his civil and polite question..

Wonu :: Erudite Jin can I ask you something

Jin nod his head, seeing him agreeing wonu continue his question...

Wonu :: noble lady and Comander are together, jungkook is going to betroth, King jeon got his Life partner, Shanaya told me about his future partner, all of them are committed But what about you !? Didn't you find a elegant person for you !?