8

Taehyung's Chamber Noon

Taehyung was standing in front of the window crossing his arms leaning on the window frame while smiling admiring the decoration and excited people who were occupied with arriving guests since yesterday Lisa and Jin had forbid him to exit the chamber until he will be needed.! he couldn't negate them, aware of their worries regarding his health.!

He was ready wearing his lavender embroidered Hanfu looking charming and attractive as always, no one pin point the fact that he is almost thirty, he shook his head and was about to sat on the mattress but cease hearing the knock as he mumbled a civil "come in" and spotted Jungkook who enter while having his alluring smile which did something to his heart.

his eyes tardily slide from his dazzling eyes to his pink luscious lips to his attire which was looking conclusively astonishing while Jungkook's eyes were located down sought to secrete his throbbing heart, only he is aware how much courage he has gain to face Taehyung who's contemplate orbs were making him uneasy.!

Taehyung noticed his palm were clutched on his hanfu in uneasiness, he curse himself in his cerebrum for making him uncomfortable, he look away waiting for Jungkook to say anything, Jungkook raised his lashes and glance at him who was gazing outside of the window he sighed smiling he asserted softly.! 

Jungkook:The oath ceremony of obligation pact is about to start His Emperor is needed there.!

Taehyung face him and smile, nodding his head he exit the chamber arms still crossed cause of the wound, jungkook inhaled and followed him behind, both of them were strolling on the quite hallway since everyone is present in the ceremony hall, jungkook cross his hand behind his back fiddling with his fingers not able to secrete his uneasiness, both of them cross the second floor with quietness until they reach first floor of hallway as jungkook heard Taehyung's soothing voice.!  

Tae: Thank you His Highness.! 

Jungkook blink in perplexity by his sudden gratitude, slightest frown appear on his brows he titled his head vaguely and glance at taehyung whose eyes were fixed on the front looking away he quested tenderly.

Jungkook: May i ask the rationale of this abrupt appreciation His Emperor.!

Taehyung shook his head cease on his steps making Jungkook to stop as well, he eyed his puzzled ocean blue eyes with his beneveloantally gaze and stated in his mellow voice.!

Tae: once my father told me that "Saying thank you is more than good manners, it's a good spirituality."  abruptly i feel like appreciating you? have i done something inappropriate?

Jungkook smile and shook his head, as both of them again started walking toward the ceremony hall without exchanging of any words, by the time they reach at the ceremony hall as both of them grin spotting their brothers who was in the middle of the hall waiting for their arrival. they pointed the jubilation in Yoongi's eyes which makes their heart placid.! 

Taehyung's eyes cease on Jimin who look away from him making him shook his head obviouse of his rage which didn't left from his veins for Taehyung's demeanor toward Jimin.! getting closer to him standing in front of him he gently grab his hand and pull him in his embrace carefully not to hurt himself, as he apologised gently.! 

Tae: i am rueful of my previous demeanor Royal Highness, i just want to spot delightedness in your eyes and lips. nothing else.!

Jimin quitted his rage and hug him back he placed his head on his chest and knit the  resemblances among Jungkook and Taehyung as he stated in his faint voice.! 

Jimin: What about Hyung-nim, aren't your contentment is anything hm? 

Taehyung chuckled at his remark backing away from the hug, he placed a gentle peck on his forehead and described in his jovial vent while patting his head.!