32

Taehyung stand up from the ground and stroll other side of the field behind him others and his guards, as they witnessed how Taehyung punched the wall releasing his anger buy hurting himself...,

Seongcheol hurriedly walk closer to him and grab his hand and saw bruises on his knuckle he look up at him and shook his head.. and opined...

Cheol :: His Emperor! Seriously you should punish that Eudon, not your self..

Taehyung sighed and nod his head, taking long deep breath he stroll toward them who was gazing at him with concern and uneasiness..

Taehyung smiled at them and glance at jeonghan who was also looking at him with hope.. Taehyung nod his head and confirmed..

Tae :: I will surely help you jeonghan.!

Jeonghan smile widely for the first time in that moment making some one specific person heart beat increase...

Jeonghan smile drop as he heard Namjoon query...

Namjoon :: But why do you not stay in your home, and roaming around like this.. it's not good jeonghan..

Seeing his smile fading others thought that he had pressed his sensitive point.. he was about to apologise but got cut off by his juvenile yet shakey vent..

Jeonghan :: I am running away from my house because - because after my- my sister his eye's land on me and tried t-to take ad- advantage of me !

They don't know how many Times there blood just boiled in their veins that time..
There eye's turned hearing seongcheol furious vent that did something to jeonghan body...

Cheol :: Bastard should die His Emperor, forget about everything now and just attack on that pig..

Lisa and jeonghan giggled hearing the word PIG. Making the atmosphere light a little bit
There was silent for scanty instant, untill jeonghan hypnotic vent reach their ears...

Jeonghan :: Does all your horses behave like this with strangers?

Lisa shook her head and placed her hand on Gelding shoulder cressing them smoothly as she replied faintly...

Lisa :: Actually we are kind of really appalled witnessing them like this.. they are throwing themselves on you!

Jeonghan smiled hearing her reply. He placed his hand closer to Astha 's wound not touching it, he is feeling terribly remorseful, he is the cause of her this State

Thoug he didn't had any auxiliary preference. Perceiving his dismay Astha raised her head and lick jeonghan hand telling him that "it's ok" that made jeonghan smile...

His eyes lift up when Namjoon's still amazed vent reach his ears who questioned him..

Namjoon :: jeonghan If you don't mind can I ask you where is your parents and what's their name.. !?

Without much thinking ignoring his first question he replied the second question while looking at him with his smile...

Jeonghan :: My parents name is Yoon Edwina, And my father's name is Yoon Advin..

Hearing their name all of them who was present there shriek in surprise, making jeonghan to chuckle l, he was aware that he will obtain this reaction from them...

ALL ::: WHAT !? You are yoon Edwina And yoon Advin 's son !?

Jeonghan shook his head closing his eyes he placed his both palm on his ears, not able to tolerate that loud vent..

Opening his eyes he look up at them when their vent quite down, nodding his head he again placed his hand on the four horses who's head was on his lap as he replied them...