26

one by one all of them gather around in the
Vestibule, waiting for their Emperor, King , monarch and prince.. their head jerk up heading foot steps of someone and witnessed that from right stairs prince jeon and His Emperor is coming and from left stairs His majesty and His Monarch are coming..

Four them halt on their midway as soon as their eye's met with eachother.. jimin was feeling horrible since he didn't console his brother last night, and jungkook was feeling ghastly since he hide very huge truth with him..,

Yoongi and Taehyung smile at them they stretch their hand forth gesturing their little one's to come to them.. jimin and jungkook trot toward their brothers with a smile along with teary eyes..

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling his little brother warm body pressed against his, placing a soft peck on top of his head he back away from the hug and sighed witnessing tear's in jimin's cheek's now..

He wipe them with his thumb and joked in his placid and clyoing vent...

Tae :: Oh My brother are you crying because you are leaving me or because now you can't play around and put your nonsensical pranks on me...

Jimin slightly laugh, shaking his head he hit Taehyung on his chest, who chuckle by his act as jimin play along with his jevonial vent.

Jimin :: of course i am crying because I will not be able to place my excellent prank on you..

Both of them laugh Taehyung shook his head and started telling him how to conduct the thing's in Busan as a monarch, and behave with the Elder council ...

Since as a Royal prince , he never interfere in any matter related to them because Taehyung, Namjoon or jisoo is the one who handle everything..

Taehyung is kind of frazzled because jimin never pay attention on the Royal matters and motif.. so it's going to be hard for jimin to handle everything... But he is aware that his brother can learn anything.. jimin was nodding his head with a tiny pout on lips..

Meanwhile yoongi chuckle at his brother's mumbling who was continuously apologising with his big round eye's and slightly pouty lips..

He placed a soft peck on his forehead and  simmer him down in his gentle vent...

Yoongi :: Bun it's ok ! What have to happen happened, can we do something about it..
No right ! So forget it hmm ...!

Jungkook is aware that Yoongi is just saying it because he don't want to make him frazzled that's why he's acting like this..
But inside of his heart he must be battle with his heart and mind he must be criticizing himself...

Hugging them one more time they turn their heels toward dinning table where other's were was standing and looking at them with their pleasant smile. all of them greet them and Taehyung gesture everyone to take their places...

Taking their places maid's serve them their breakfast and they were was eating in silent untill Namjoon's spill the Hot Soup ahl jjigae on himself...

Jisoo and jin both of them hurriedly twirl their head toward him and sought to grab his burnt hand since Namjoon was sitting between them..

Jin|jisoo :: oh my deity Comander nam-

jisoo and jin both ceased in the midway of holding his hand noticing eachother..
Both of them make eye contact  witnessed the similar emotion in eachother eye's..

Both of them was perplexed not aware of that they fell in love with the same person..
Untill today !  tear's shines in their eye's with same emotion, with same feeling, with same Fear !

Jisoo 's cerebellum was musing" what if Comander Namjoon fall in love with erudite jin , why not he is gorgeous, talented , But I love - love him, but they will look perfect together"