7

Jungkook finally got courage to face Jimin as he grab the door knob inhaling a deep breath he open the door and enter, as he roam his eyes around the chamber and spotted jimin was sitting on the mattress, his heart ache pointing his slightly crimson eyes,  he curse himself musing he is the reason of his tears, as he stroll closer to him with hesitation sitting beside him he place his hand on his shoulder and apologise.!

Jungkook: Royal Highness i am rueful that i made you muse that i'll be the rationale of Hyung-nim and Royal Highness separation, i was not obvious of the rules of Daegu, Royal Highness?  

Jimin was silently staring at him with his moist eyes and agony filled emotions, but after heeding him his heart was excruciating in his chest, how can he apologise when there is not his culpability, He fell in Love with Taehyung its not his liability, anyone can fall for anyone.! jimin snap out of his deem wiping his eyes he raised from the mattress, grabbing his hand he started dragging him toward the exit of the door while asserting  in hurry.!  

Jimin: His Highness come with me and inform about your feeling to His Majesty, he will surely cease the oath of commitment obligation pact.!

Jungkook was amazed by his sudden request he ceased in the midway taking his hand back he opined in his strident voice.

Jungkook: Royal Highness i speculate you are not in your sense, why would i say something to Hyung-nim which i didn't mean huh?

Jimin blink in perplexity hearing his words yet he shook his head aware he might be saying things to accept the betroth. which is true,as he again grab his hand and drag him outside of the chamber while stating in his plain voice.! 

Jimin: indeed i am not in my sense, His Highness just cease the act i am not going to fall for your forgery words.! 

Jungkook stares him in incredulity since he had muse Jimin might be in agony in dread of being separate from yoongi, and when he enter the chamber he deem to witness a delighted Jimin but to his amazement he spotted a weeping jimin.turn out he was the rationale of his torment. he was aware of jimin's generous demeanor against everyone yet sacrificing his Love is too much.! his dem leaked out recognising the way of the corridor which was leading them in Taehyung's chamber frowning he questioned.

Jungkook: Royal Highness may ask why we are visiting His Emperor?  

Jimin didn't ceased his steps, rather he fasten his pace while clarified in his plain voice.! 

Jimin: To Confess, His Highness forget about everything and anyone just follow your heart and confess to Hyung-nim ma-

Jungkook steps halt in midway of the corridor, fortunately no one is allowed in upper corridor expect the Royal's and their own guards, jungkook snatch his hand away from him making jimin to face him and stop saying further, Jungkook gaze at him with his rigid face, and beamed in his thick voice.!

Jungkook: Royal Highness has entirely lose his sense if i am not erroneous, didn't i already inform you that i don't have anything for His Emperor Kim.! didn't i? why can't Royal Highness can apprehend this simple words huh? 

Jimin was getting frustrated by his contradiction, he close his eyes shut and inhaled to dominin his elevating rage,  stepping closer to him gazing him in eyes he fumed. 

Jimin: Do you perhaps speculate that i am nonsensical or inane, Do you? huh?

Jungkook signed in vanquish apprehending Jimin is stubborn yet not more than him though, he slightly smile shaking his head holding his hand he asserted in his mellow voice. 

Jungkook:Royal Highness kindly be at ease, how can i deem witless thing about you huh? and-and could you please accept the Fact that me and His Emperor are not mean to be, not in this century though! this is our Fate Royal Highness, i've accepted it, then why can't you huh?  one have to sacrifice his Love then wh-