5

yoongi and hoseok was standing in front of the attacker in rage From the time they have step in the prison the attacker didn't even utter a single word.its not because they didn't torcher him, they was just questioning him with patience yet he was not opening his mouth,Yoongi was having enough as he raised from his chair grabbing his jaw harshly he fumed.  

Yoongi: i am asking you last time, fucking answer or your whole family will be under his Emperor's hand.

dread run all over in his body by his words, as he shook his head and illustrated hurriedly.

Attacker :: i-i will tell, i was a farmer, to fill empty stomach of my child and wife i have to work hard, we rarely could have food, one day i found a letter along with some money outside of my house there was written kill to prince jeon, however i was terrified at first yet after not having any axillary preference i choose this way, i am rueful his majesty kindly forgive me, i am not aware of that person's identity.  

Hoseok and Yoongi glance at each other and sigh pointing sincerity in his words, Hoseok sat on his feet  and placed his right palm on shoulder making to gaze at him with pizzlement, as he pried gently. 

Hoseok: fret not, we are not going to do anything absurd to your family, after your recovery you will be one of our soldier, no need to struggle anymore. 

the man's eyes shine in delightedness, as he smile while nodding making Yoongi and Hoseok to smile, as both of them exit the prison while instructing the other soldier train him and gave him the things he needed. as both of them reach in the garden Hoseok glance at him and asserted tenderly. 

Hoseok: His Majesty kindly take some relaxation before lunch, i also have some pending works to attend. 

he nodded his head and was about to walk away but ceased on his place suddenly sensing something awry, he frown and glance at Hoseok as he asserted i his unsure vent. 

Yoongi: commander don't you speculate that the embeince around us is awry, something is amiss or it's just i am tired.

Hoseok himself was feeling like this yet spotting Yoongi's pinched features he decided to sooth him, not wanting to make him more worried.

Hoseok: His Majesty must be feeling tired, essentially His Emperor's condition is more awry and amiss. no need to worry he'll be fine.

Yoongi nodded not able to determine his own sentiment as both of them part their ways, back facing each other both of them ponder in their cerebrum, "is this uneasiness is really because of His Emperor/s health or we are omitting something very important"

However they both again walk away.

As he was passing by the garden his step cease spotting a slim figure whose back was facing him, yet he recognise that figure very well, how can he not elementally it's his First Love, as he quietly trort closer to her standing beside her he pried softly.

Hoseok: may i quest what our Lady Erudite is doing here, alone.

She glance at him while slightly smiling, and found his eyes were fixed on her, she look away and prob tenderly in lieu of answering him.  

Lisa: why life is so complicated commander Hoseok...

his smile flattered by her low vent perceiving the gloominess in her orbs and features, he frown while blinking in puzzlement yet he manifest to reply her probe, not sure if he should quest about her unforseen sorrow. he glance at her hand which was now cressing the petals of Rose and remark gently. 

Hoseok: Erudite Lisa, We live in a complex world, and it can be very hard to find the answers to the challenges we face in our lives, We are all afraid of something, whether it is fear of failing, dying or-