46

All of them gather around the dining area taking their place they sat and waited for Taehyung to join them.
That's when they heard Taehyung soothing voice...

Tae :: All of you should start eating.
Don't wait for me!

Taehyung sighed when no one obeyed him, they respect the ritual or should I say this respect they're giving to There Emperor kim Taehyung...

he smile when all of them stand and bowed down to him, and stated in unison..

"Bon appetite His Emperor"

Chuckling he nod his head gesturing all of them to sit and the maid's started serving food to each one of them.

Jeonghan eyed Taehyung while gaping his mouth in amazement when he saw his favourite Dishes. Stew, marinated crabs, meat, & chicken...

Taehyung gesture him with his eyes to  tell him to focus on the food.. he smile and nod hearing jeonghan graceful voice...

Jeonghan :: you really remember everything! My all favourite dishes...

They all eye'd Taehyung and jeonghan who was looking at each other while smiling. They decided to query about thing's later since they were was hungry...

As they eat there lunch togather, in quite. yet in there cerebellum there so many queries was running.

After almost thirty minute they finished there breakfast and was now trotting toward the meeting room as entering they took there place and sat

The four soldiers Seokmin, cheol, wooshik and seojoon are gone to their practice after breakfast. And the Royal are sitting they glance at each other.

The atmosphere was quite awkward between them since no one was talking or saying anything...

Jeonghan haved a deep breath and decided to clarify his worries and queries he have for tae, looking at him placing his hand on the wooden table he questioned in his gentle voice

Jeonghan :: Taehyung now I can't wait tell me, what have you opined Adira that she didn't Erase only your memories...

Taehyung eye's up and chuckle slightly seeing his eagerness, he hold his hand pecking his knuckle he answered him..

Tae :: i apologise! For what I did years ago!

He haved a deep breath while closing his eyes and opened them and stare
tenderly in his eyes..

Tae :: Hannie i gave Adira your swear.
That's why she didn't do anything with me.

Jeonghan gasp and placed his hand on his mouth in surprise blinking his eyes he eyed other's and compose his posture.. unwillingly tear's started to flow from his divine eye's as he stutter

Hannie :: i-in these years y-you remember that regrettable and disastrous past we had.. why!?

Taehyung smiled and made him look in to his eyes.and stated while wiping his tear's off...