24

Hoseok was standing on the outside of balcony where he can witnessed the lake where jin and Namjoon where was sitting togather...

He smiled at them that finally their one sided Love will be not one sided...he twirl his eyes feeling a presence beside him and witnessed a smilling Irene...

He stare at her for few seconds and questioned being surprised by her sudden appearance...

Hoseok :: Lady Irene when did you come here.. !? From how long ... !?

She chuckle at him turning her head she look at Hoseok and replied in her civil vent..

Irene :: maybe more than 10 minute ago..?

Hoseok wide his eyes in amazement that he didn't recognise that she was standing there for long time.. that made him feel so lame as he quickly apologies...

Hoseok :: What !? I apologise I didn't noticed you.. i -

Seeing him panic she slightly laughed at him and stated while shaking her hand in the air as she clarify him...

Irene :: Comander don't worked up.. it's not big deal hmm..

Hoseok sighed and again look outside of the balcony to witness Namjoon head on jin's lap discussing about something... Irene also started at them with contentment and agony, aware of Their fate.. as she faintly whispered enough for Hoseok to listen...

Irene :: this fate is really a malicious thing right Comander ?

Hoseok replied her without turning his head from jin and Namjoon, making Irene to look at him. With soft eye's...

Hoseok :: But there is nothing we can do about it , it's already scribbled right !

Nodding her head she stare at Hoseok charming features.. feeling a very gentle stare on him he turn his head along with a smile and witnessed Irene shining eye's...

He completely turn around now back pressed on the balcony wall facing Irene who chuckle at his act.. she also did the same she titled her head in right and query.

Irene :: What made you so much thoughtful Comander !?

Similarly Hoseok titled his head on left and replied her with his mellow vent that did something funny to her heart...

Hoseok :: maybe The thing made you very gentle Noble Lady...

She chuckle fold her hand on her chest and made a thinking face as she stated...

Irene :: umm So it's Love who made you so thoughtful nice...

Hoseok stare at her for some time forgetting she had questioned him something..notions that she is the fragile and mighty women he's going hurt...

He don't want it , he can't do it , and he will sought to give her all the elation and Euphoria she deserves He's guilty for using her.. but he's not the one who wanted it right..

He blink his eye's hearing irene's vent and witnessed a concern features..

Irene :: Comander Hoseok?

he smiled and stretch his hand to hold her hand but cease for a instant looking into her eyes he asked ..

Hoseok :: May i !?

She smile at his gesture streching her hand out toward Hoseok she replied him with her gentle vent...

Irene :: you don't need sanction to hold me, I am all yours..

Grabbing her hand he softly pull her toward himself and hold her waist he replied the question she asked few instances ago...

Hoseok :: if it's Love who made me so thoughtful so it is..