22

Jimin and yoongi was sitting opposite side of the mattress back facing each other... Their was complete silent in the chamber... Both of them was musing similar thing and that was their brothers. Yoongi slit the silent asking to jimin in his low vent ...

Yoongi :: This was the cause of your denying the wedlock..?

Jimin shut his eyes a drop of tear fell from his eyes heading his low vent.. the vent who always talk confidently and trustfully.
Is being low now..

He stand up and stroll toward yoongi and sit beside him cupping his face from one hand he made him look at him and witnessed a teary eyes... As he replied...

Jimin :: yes this was the cause, but that occasion hyung didn't accepted his feelings for prince jungkook...

Yoongi stare at jimin and smile feeling superior on his Love , who was prepared to
Sacrifice his love for his brother's Love ...
He hold jimin's hand gently and kiss his knuckles and stated in his smooth vent...

Yoongi :: Busan got a very humanitarian Monarch! I am proud of myself that I betrothed to a person who care about other's emotions...

Jimin shook his head and argued back softly... As he stated placing his head on his shoulder ...

Jimin :: and I am proud on myself i betrothed a impeccable King....

Yoongi chuckle at his remark and laying down on the mattress pulling jimin on himself his stated.. sorrow and agony was visible in his vent ..

Yoongi :: but not a impeccable Brother.., how foolish I was to not observe their demeanor toward eachother... How foolish.

Jimin placed his palm on his chest and placed his chin on his hand as he look at yoongi and argued ...

Jimin :: they was so excellent in hiding their emotions.. that it was toilsome to catch the slightest drift about their love... We was surprised too when hyung accepted his feelings...

Yoongi placed his hand on jimin's waist gently and twirl him down on the mattress making him gasp by his sudden act... Now bot of them lying side by side facing each other...

Tucking jimin's black hair behind his ears he again speak that make jimin to stare at him...

Yoongi :: they both have sacrifice eachother for us..? I can't forget this jimin.. I can't.. it will hunt me every day , every minute , every second.. whenever I will look at jungkook's mournful eye's , and dry smile..

Jimin blink his eyes placed his hand on his face and cressing his cheeks he softly mumbled...

Jimin :: I am not different.. are you musing that I was joyful with betrothing you while my brother's Love is going away from him..
But I was stuck between them.. both of them One who just ordered on me and one who just punch on my weakest place...

Jimin took a long shaky breath and hide his face under the soft mattress as he again mumbled that was perplexing yoongi...

Jimin :: I was dying inside, only I know how I was smiling and laughing, only I know ...

However understanding jimin , yoongi pulled him closer wiping his tear's off pecking his forehead he stated making jimin to placid by his word's...

Yoongi :: what have to happen happened darling , it's not anyone's fault.. but I surely will blame your grandfather for ruining my first night with you...

Jimin giggled hearing him, aware why he's cursing his grandfather, cause of the rule..
Both of them are mournful about their brothers... But not able to do anything they sighed and stayed in eachother embrace...

Jimin mouth left a soft gasp when yoongi over overed him with a smug smile on his lips.. that's make jimin nervous and shy as he heard his deep voice...

Yoongi :: darling did you forget we just got betrothed today..!?

Jimin bite his lips to dominion his shy smile as pretend to be perplexed and questioned back cheekily...

Jimin :: yes so what !?

Yoongi chuckle and lean closer to his face rubbing their nose together he played with him equally as he replied in his deep and raspy vent that give shiver in jimin's spine..

Yoongi :: so why not play a game!? Sought to clear our cerebellum !?

Jimin inhale a shaky breath closing his eyes when yoongi's hand started cressing his waist softly he replied in breathy vent...

Jimin :: what game !?

Yoongi's hand stop on jimin's knot where his upper hanfus was tied.. circling his index finger on the clothe he stretch it untying the knot... Making jimin waist visible for yoongi's eye's...

Jimin turn his back to yoongi's feeling really shy.. yoongi smile and slide his black long hair away from jimin's neck placing a soft kiss there he speak...

Yoongi :: I was never aware that behind these splendid clothes Your hiding alluring soft body hmm!?

Jimin clench the sheets feeling his warm  Breath on his sensitive neck.. eye's shut , breathing heavily... Jimin gasp when yoongi placed his hand on his waist chain and pulled him toward himself...

Their eye's met with eachother and they talked for a while just with their eye's...
Smilling ear to ear both of them stated in unison...

Yoonmin :: we should wait untill our brother found eachother happiness...

Nodding their head jimin make himself comfortable in yoongi's embrace.. who gladly eccept his wife... jimin closed his eyes in grief heading yoongi's jovial vent...

Yoongi :: you know I was really amazed heading about lady Irene and Comander hoesok kinship.. But I am so contented for them,

Jimin was perplexed by Hoseok sudden confession and his loathing eye's regarding Lisa.. he wanted to query about it to both of them but being the center occurance he couldn't get time ...

He have to ask to Lisa about it before they leave for Busan tomorrow.. and he surely will do it.. if he couldn't get much time then he's sure enough that he would not able to ask her specifically...

And scribbling a Epistale for lisa would be misspend because she will surely not tell him the truth... He blink his eyes hearing his name and look at the owner of his vent.. his husband... Who was looking at him with concern... As he again query while cupping his face...

Yoongi :: Jimin give rest to your cerebellum.
If you will muse continuously about same thing it will affect your health... God had already scribble our fate now we can't changed them... Stop criticize youself...

Yoongi was himself same as jimin but he don't want to display his fragile side to jimin, he want to comfort him.. made him placid....

He blink his eyes and sighed heading jimin genial vent that gives his heart to a soft placid rhythm...

Jimin :: I am fine was just musing, that How we was unaware of Comander Hoseok and lady Irene feeling nothing much...

He feels horrible for lieing to his husband
But not having any auxiliary preference he couldn't just unveil about Hoseok and Lisa feeling...

He twirl his head up to look at yoongi and witnessed a splendid smile as he stated while yawning...

Yoongi :: I am really sleepy darling.. let's sleep we have to departure early in the morning... Hmm..

Jimin nod his head and hugging tightly his husband he thought in his cerebellum...
" God in whatever path your leading us kindly make everyone happy and everything excellent I can't watch anyone hurt God "

********************************************