27

It took them 6 hour's to reach Busan and when they enter people of Busan howl in happiness witnessing their red carriage they all was so excited to meet with their monarch !

Inside of the carriage jimin smiled while watching how all the people of Busan are jumping on their feets to take a glimpse of him.. Shanaya chuckle at them and joked.!

Shanaya :: If our people were allowed to see you right now, then thy will fight among themselves and can even jump from the mountain to see you.. even though they have seen you !!

Jimin chuckle at her remark shaking his head he clarify her while shaking his hand in the air apprehending their excitement...

Jimin :: undoubtedly they have seen me but that time I was Royal prince and now I am their Monarch right...

Shanaya smile widely and nod her head satisfied with the reply .. as they saw how they enter the Pink rose palace... Their was so many people who was waiting for them to arrive...

They ceased in the entress and Shanaya come out of the carriage and saw yoongi is walking toward them he stretch his hand and jimin grab it softly and come out of the carriage.. and started strolling inside of the palace...

Other's unmount their horses and give them to their servent and stroll behind the king an the monarch... Comander Hoseok was also going inside of the palace but someone pulled him away ..

Hoseok can recognise that person is none other than his friend k'won. He frowned in perplexity of his sudden demeanor as he questioned with his civil vent...

Hoseok :: k'won what cause you to drag me like that, everything is stable right ...?

K'won didn't replied untill they reach in the battle room where they practice their swords skills.. leaving his hand he turn around fold his hand and questioned while raising his one eye brows..

K'won :: Comander what am i hearing? That you are Going to betroth Noble Lady? Hm

Hoseok sighed apprehending what he is striving to say.. he walk towards the wooden chair sitting on it he replied in his gentle vent while rubbing his face with his palm..

Hoesok :: You heard right k'won. I am going to betroth Noble Lady Irene,..

His frown didn't disappear from his forehead he walk towards him and witnessed his mournful eye's that was making him perplexed he again queried...

K'won :: But why ? What happened?

Of course he is aware of his emotions for Lisa that's why he's querying him what cause him to betroth with the person whom he don't love...

Hoseok glance at him once witnessing concern features he smiled at him as he replied faintly...

Hoseok :: Because she Loves me,. She Loves me soo much k'won !

K'won widden his eyes heading his slogen he sit on the chair and rubbed his temples
Still perplexed by the betrothed so he queried with stammering slightly...

K'won :: But - But you - you love erudite Lisa Comander then How can you ?

Hoseok chuckled hearing him he stand up and walk toward the window leaning on the wall he replied.. sorrow and agony was visible in his vent...

Hoesok :: It's unnecessary now my dear friend.. I don't want to remember that I love someone.. I just want to cynosure on Lady Irene now... she loves me.. Nothing more!!

K'won also got up from the chair he is aware that they can't be together but that doesn't mean he will betrothed with the person he don't love so he questioned...