14

All the thing was also witnessed by Erudite Lisa who was standing there silently hearing and observing everything.! She started speculating several thing 's in her mind.

That they will look good together, Lady irene is perfect for Comander hoseok, She is the captivating women in Busan, A good sword women, A great person! They will made good pair..!

Anyways Lisa and Hoseok can't be in conjunction so why holding him. It will feel superior to see Hoseok with someone who love and Care for him.

She blink her round eye's feeling a hand on her shoulder that belongs to shanaya and beside her seokjin. She smiled at them who returned her back.!

Shanaya glance forward admiring the astonish smile of Lady irene and comander hoseok who was so materialize enunciating with Each other as she asserted in her faint voice.!

Shanaya: You know what Erudite Lisa. I've known Noble Lady from 16 years and trust me I've never seen A Noble women that much benevolent and credible.!

Lisa and seokjin turn their head to see her hearing her sudden information. Yet they agreed with her broadly seokjin also know her but not that much So he was also ardent to know more about her,

She continued expressing them about Lady Irene with a slight smile on her Lip's Her voice was soft and elastic while talking about her.!

Shanaya: I've observe her In these 16 years That her affection and infatuation For our Society and community never changed.! Not only for them but also for one precise person whom she never discontinue Loving.!

She paused and eyed Lisa who also turn her head to glance shanaya as she hears her Grieving Voice That made her heart malodor.

Shanaya: Lady Irene Never discontinue loving Commander Hoseok even after knowing she can't have his Love and enthusiasm for her.

Lisa didn't uttered anything, she just cackled sorrowful denouncing the god for writing their serendipity so sophisticated.! She turns her eye's to witnessed irene and hoseok's astonished smile. That can make anyone Placid.!

Hearken her word's Royal prince and Prince jeon both walked forward who was standing behind them listening shanaya quitely as both of them asked in unanimity...

How are you so assured maiden Shanaya.!

Three of them turned around and witnessed concern and worried features on their face.! bowing both the prince's she replied being a little repentance.!

Shanaya: erstwhile i was giving injuction to the skivvies to pristine her chamber that's when i found her itinerary And being a prying women I read those fetching word's she had written For Comander hoseok.!

She Ceased for an instant turning her heel to face the Duo again As she finalize detailed them in her gloomy voice.!

Shanaya: i coudn't read the whole itinerary.! Just two to three verso's. there was so much agony and torment in her word's. That makes my heart wimpy.! She has written.

"Dear my one sided Love-Jung Hoseok
How long will I have to be the only one fighting? Why do I have to be the one who loves the most when you can equally do the same? Only you can fill my heart up. You are the missing piece if only you give me a chance, you'll see how much a part of you I am.

You are all that I can't stop thinking about. But you are the one person who has chosen to be so far away from my heart. It hurts so much to want someone who doesn't want you back, but I wish things are different.

What wrong have I done by loving you? Why does my heart break whenever I think of you I wish you could love me just the way I love you. I wish you would care for me as I care for you because this one thing can turn my whole life around.!

I hope that one day, I will stop crying so much. That one day, this pain will go away and that your love will bring healing to my heart I pray that one day, all my wanting you will become all my having you.. I -

She coudn't finish her word's hearing Lisa's parched vent who fretted while shaking her head.!

Lisa: Quite Please its enough.!

She couldn't handle it her heart is aching so much after heeding those agonizing word's.And deem in her mind "how! Can she love someone that long, she deserve him, she really does".

She was not the only one who's blood drowned by heeding her, other was same too.! They perceived their heart is too hefty. Eye's twirled from shanaya to Lady Irene they watch how elegantly and gracefully she is conversing to Hoseok...

Nevertheless there was namjoon too but her all immersion was on Hoseok. they for the first time observe her melancholy smile, Taking one stride ahead seokjin stand along side shanaya he conceded in his croaky vent.!

Seokjin: i can understand her sentiment notably decently, since i know the shattering of a heart being broken is the loudest quite ever.!

Similarly jungkook also stand beside Lisa and stated in his droopy vent.!

Jungkook: people think it is sad not to Love, But for me it is much sadder not able to be Love.!

Lisa eye's twirl from Irene to the person she Love, and envision in her mind "since i can't be with you, i'll have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together! This is enough for me. But now i will make sure you accept Lady irene in your life"

Four of them was feeling equivalent but the Import was diverse..!

"One who can't have Her love even though the feeling are equal"

"One who's Love don't have any abstraction about his Emotion "

"One who put his brother exhilaration before his own"

"One who's Love belong to their rivalry city"

Shanaya and Lisa was in middle, one side was seokjin and other side was jungkook And behind all of them prince jimin who was just watching them with lugubrious eye's. Who's mind was whispering to him.!

"We all are stuck somewhere in Loving them completely, or letting them Go"

•°
•°
•°
•°
•°
•°
•°
Sometimes you need to sacrifice your own happiness and choose to do what is right because not everything that makes you happy is right.!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••