50

Jeonghan heart stop beating for an occasion he hurriedly open his eyes and look into Cheol's guilty , furious yet gentle eye's. He stare at him like he have seen his death sister infront of him.

His eyes were was changing his emotions in second from shockness to happiness to furious one. He felt like his body started to feel itchy by Cheol's touch.

He clenched his teeth and with all his force he pushed cheol away from him
Which made his stumble a little. He saw the guilt , regret and shame in his eyes...

He wanted to shriek on him ,wanted to shout on him but instead he decided other and was about to leave but stop on his midway hearing Cheol's gravelly yet flat  voice.

Cheol :: Why do you like to play with people's past, present, future and thier heart. Huh!? Why !? Is there any specific reason.!

Jeonghan turn around and the look on his face show's fury, only fury by hearing his word's. He took one step closer to cheol pointing his index finger on his chest he fretted...

Jeonghan :: And why do you like to interfere in everyone's life. Huh! If I had my power's, I've killed you the day I met you in the lake... i swear..

Seongcheol didn't react he just stare at him without blinking his eyes, he saw how his voice didn't shake a bit
While fretting anything.

He couldn't believe on his eyes, the person who always talk so delicately,
So softly, so gently. Is talking in his harsh voice.

Cheol chukle slightly and haved a breath, he shook his head and took one step closer to him while holding his fingers he entreated tenderly.

Cheol :: then do it! Do it jeonghan! I am fed up with my life without you!

Jeonghan took his step back along with his hand he chuckled bitterly
Crossing his arm's he smiled.which looked mocking in Cheol's eyes as he blurted...

Jeonghan :: wow so sweet of you ! But have you ever thought How I lived !?
How I lived without Alexander, without my learners. Without my power's. Have you!?

Cheol blink his eye hearing his last word's and pondered in his cerebellum " every second of my life"
He open his mouth to clarify himself but before he could jeonghan's sharp
Yell cut him off..

Jeonghan :: if you didn't think about me ten years ago. Then why will I do seongcheol!? I blamed myself for their torment, for their cursed future, just so that I can fucking save you !but what I got !? Huh What !?

Taehyung and jungkook pulled away tardily, trying to catch their breath.
Forehead attached, eye's closed, Taehyung's hand on his waist, and jungkook hand on his shoulder...

After a moment Taehyung open his eyes and saw jungkook is still exhaling.He smile and cup his face and peck his forehead.

Which made jungkook to smile, opening his eyes he looked at His Emperor. His swollen red lips was looking cute on him. As he whispered softly..

Jungkook :: Thank you Taehyung!
Thank you so much !

Taehyung frown in perplexity hearing his words he slightly titled his head and questioned while chuckling.

Tae :: thanks for kissing you !?

Jungkook giggled and hit Taehyung forhead with his fourfinger, shooking his head he opined delicately while stepping closer to him...

Jungkook :: not for that. The thanks is for giving me your first and taking my first. I know it's not acceptable! But Taehyung i always will thank lord that atleast you returned my feelings. It was not one sided..