41

The silent among them broke when they heard nieghig voice of a horse.
From other side, they all turned their head and witnessed that Hoseok, jin,
And Irene were was walking to them.

Wooshik and seojoon behind them with perplexed features. All of them were was perplexed.

All of them hurriedly stand up, they themselves were was surprised and amazed to see them here this early. Since it's take six hours to come Daegu From Busan.

And it's been barely three hour's and they are here. Taehyung blink his eyes in confusion as he questioned while standing in front of them...

Tae :: you guy's are already here!? This much early ? How ? Lord what is happening!?

Three of their horses started to wiggle their rein from their owners hand that made them leave the Horse's...
As they witnessed how three of them run to an unknown person who was staring their while smiling..

There features change from surprise to confusion seeing them like this. Glance at each other and blink their eye's not believe on them..

All of them heard melodious giggled of jeonghan that make everyone's heart to be at peace, jeonghan was not visible for Irene, Hoseok and jin to see because he was behind three giant horses...

Other's were was watching him lovingly with their gentle smile.and three of them were was watching him in amazement.

Later some time of staring at him jin's patience run out of control as he questioned in his frustrated voice...

Jin :: can anyone explain what is happening here for God sake !?

Hearing his frustrated voice, all eye's turn to him. Before anyone could clear his perplexity Hoseok uneasy voice reach their ears...

Hoseok :: foremost we felt like that someone shifted us from our midway to here, and now this !? Our horses I can't believe!?

All of them were was perplexed too regarding too expect jeonghan of course he is aware what happened to them and who's the initiator of this..
As they heard irene's delicate yet worried voice...

Irene :: true! Something is really inaccurate! Did someone muster our Horse's, How can we come here this early, it's not acceptable...

Seeing their uneasy features jeonghan finally step ahead from behind the horses, along with his angelic smile.
He trot toward jin without glancing any where, their was moistness in his Hazel green eye's while looking at him

Others pinpointed the similar emotion as he had for jungkook and jimin. Ceasing infront of him he raised his right hand to touch his soft cheek's..

Jungkook wonder in his cerebrum that jin, the person who never let anyone touch his face is not even stopping jeonghan. He wonder why?
He wanted to know why only him, jimin, and jin is feeling this emotion..
What's special about them to him...

On the contrary jin eye brow were was frown in perplexity watching someone is just about to cup his face.
He can't ceased this unknown person.

He closed his eyes when jeonghan delicate palm touch his cheek's and a drop of tear's ran down his cheek's.
Jimin and jungkook glance at each other aware of the emotion jin must be feeling right now !

But other's were was too curious to know why only jin, jungkook, and jimin cried while meeting with him not them, why yes they felt overwhelmed by jeonghan presence since he step in side of the Purple Moon palace..

Yet they didn't cried, are their bond is not that much strong or is Their something that is very special for three of them, they pondered in their cerebellum...