34

Yoongi was so mystified by Gaea unforeseen demeanor, He didn't once ceased while coming to Daegu, he even told Gaea to run slowly but he just ignore him..

Yoongi was so tired sitting on the Gaea continuously for six hour his back and legs are hurting too much, yet he didn't shriek or complaint about it to Gaea..

He thought Gaea must be sensing the torment of Astha and wanted to reach their without further delay.. reaching in purple moon palace yoongi witnessed an unfamiliar face is standing on the gate...

Along with Astha, tethys, Bliez , and Gelding
Yoongi's eye brow twitched with perplexity
Gae stopped infront of the jeonghan and waited for yoongi to unmount him..

Once yoongi unmount of him Gaea literally throw his heavy body on top of jeonghan's delicate one making him fall down with giggle...

Gaea nuzzle his face into jeonghan neck he patted his crest and remarked...

Jeonghan :: Gaea I am not going anywhere
Settle down my chollima ....

Nevertheless Gaea calm down and back away from jeonghan, standing up jeonghan eye's met with yoongi who was staring at them with wide open eye's and sizeable unclose mouth...

Jeonghan chuckle witnessing yoongi like that he had never met with their young owner but now if he's meeting with all of them and eyeing their shocked and surprise features are making him laugh at them...

Yoongi was too shocked to even listen anything because Gaea never ever had this much close with anyone, not even with jungkook,expect yoongi ofcoure...

He blink his eyes when someone loud laughter reach his ears.. coming out of his trense he spotted tae, Namjoon, jisoo , Lisa and other's were was laughing at him...

Closing his mouth gulping he just questioned to him sought to being in his natural self but couldn't because of his stammering..

Yoongi :: who - who are you !? And what are you doing here..!

Stopping their laughter Taehyung trot closer to him placing his hand on his shoulder he replied instead of jeonghan...

Tae :: King jeon first let's go inside and start the process of treating Astha and while doing it I will explain everything to you !!!

He nod, Taehyung slide his hand on yoongi's shoulder and started walking on the ground field... He stare at Gaea and other four horses are walking beside jeonghan...

They chuckle seeing yoongi's perplexed features, little while ago they were was same as him..

Reaching on the field yoongi's witnessed that all the normal horse's were was trotting every where,. While staring at them he questioned concern were was visible in his gentle vent...

Yoongi :: all of them are fine right !? No one is  marred as Astha right !?

Jisoo smile seeing him worried and replied to him politely...

Jisoo :: Yes his majesty fortunately no on is marred as Astha, but two of horses give their life to save their mate's...

Yoongi felt like his heart just fall down from his chest, he looked at Namjoon when he pat his shoulder comforting him aware of his torment...

Yoongi smiled and they reach the spot they spend their night, Taehyung gesture to everyone and sat on the grass.. yoongi was still in dazed when he saw Gaea didn't for once leave That unknown man's side...

At first he was just mesmerized by his beauty and his rare hazel green eye's.. but seeing all the five horses are stick to him is making him so desperate,Desperate to know who this man is exactly !?