44

All of them were was sitting there chatting about their suddenly change of life, querying about how just all of them changed from normal one a magical person.. other's look at Irene hearing her puzzled voice...

Irene :: But how do you know all of our power!?

They widen their eye's in realisation that they didn't introduce jeonghan to them, jeonghan chuckle nodding his head in introduced himself...

Jeonghan :: I am yoon jeonghan the son of yoon Edwina and Advin. You're Guardian Master!

Gasp left from Hoseok, Irene and seokjin mouth as soon as they heard it
Blinking their eye's three of them hurriedly walk toward him and bowed down in front of him...

Making Jimin and jungkook to side away from there not wanting to snatch the respect they're giving jeonghan. He placed his hand on Hoseok and Irene head softly and stated...

Jeonghan :: at ease! No need to do that hm!?

Three of them raised their head smilling. Jeonghan cup jin's face delicately placing a soft peck on his forehead making jin smile he stated softly..

Jeonghan :: no need of anything hm?

Opening his eyes Nodding his head as they again sat on their place as they heard Hoseok word's...

Hoseok :: that's why you are aware of everything huh!?

Jeonghan nod his head,as like this they spend their all time together while jeonghan telling them how they will learn everything from tomorrow to control their power's..

After sometime jeonghan stand up making all of them to perplexed he smile and gesture toward yoongi and other three and stated...

Jeonghan :: i think we should see other's power too and then sleep in our chamber's! We all are tired..

They all nod their heard tardily. Yoongi , Hoseok, jisoo three of them stand in one line with their horses..

Jeonghan walk toward Yoongi placing his hand on Gaea forehead he commanded..

Jeonghan :: Gaea my chollima show us Your power while connecting with your owner!

Gaea closed his eyes and open them after an instant, and every one saw how yoongi's and Gaea eye's turn from their natural one to green and blue the colour of earth...

They was amazed to see how yoongi's look's so attractive.as they heard jeonghan explanation...

Jeonghan :: He also have two different eye colour since he's the earth controllar, green because of the nature and blue because of the water.
Half of the earth is covered with water so yeah..

They all nod understanding what he's soughting to explain.as they witnessed yoongi turn into his natural self and walk toward them still shocked..They giggles watching his features..

While walking toward Ballet he look at yoongi and stated while smiling..

Jeonghan :: i didn't told you to show your potency because you will not be able to control it. You have to trained first..

Yoongi nod his head, and heard jeonghan commanded Ballet..

Jeonghan :: Ballet show us your power's and connect with your owner Hoesok..

Ballet closed her eyes and open them making all of them to gasp in amazement witnessing that how much pretty and graceful Ballet look..

Her eye colour turn from brown to multicolour just like rainbow. But they all glance at each other and again look at Hoseok when they saw his eyes & whole body turn into rainbow colour. Jeonghan smile seeing all of their amazed face as he clarified...