Part 19

Chapter 19

KAKASHI HATAKE

Kakashi Hatake stilled as he watched the stupified face of his teammate who had just been eliminated from the match due to his carelessness, though it was a relief, given that he won't have to care for that idiot now, and wouldn't be held back by the idiot as well.. Though he was equally amazed by the level of skill of the opposing team.

Kakashi had been a part of their class for some time and had known about their skill level, or at least he had thought he did. Yet in the past months they had improved, the taijutsu of Asuma Sarutobi and Ebisu had improved by miles yet the biggest surprise was the kunoichi standing behind them with her brows scrunched up, as she held her hands in a ram seal, clearly controlling whatever special ninjutsu that had taken out Obito.

But despite their improvements, he was quite sure that he could take them out, if he could take out Kurenai who was behind this invisible justu.

"Obito Uchiha, please leave the field," came the voice of his brother from the side, and Kakashi watched as Obito glanced at their sensei, who had a look of slight disappointment on his face, as he gestured for Obito to leave the fields.

"But I can still con...." His idiotic teammate tried to speak up, but their sensei was quick to cut him off, his tone serious and sharp.

"The rules were clear Obito, a clan decapitating hit, and you are out. Come here," and he saw the Uchiha grit his teeth as he began to leave the field.

"You better win against these cheaters, Bakashi!" he shouted trying to motivate him, making him scoff.

"What is the plan Kakashi-kun? If we don't attack, we will lose because we are a man down. But if we move in, then we will get attacked by whatever jutsu took out Obito-kun," questioned Rin from the side, and Kakashi understood her concern.AT least Rin was smart enough to listen to him, unlike that ignorant Uchiha idiot.

They were in a bit of a pickle, and the cause of their distress was the invisible jutsu that had taken out Obito, and the one behind it was the Kurani Yuhi standing there.

"Support me from behind. Let me try something," he said as he took out his tanto and saw Asuma and Ebisu gear up as well. He then broke out into a run and watched as they both rushed forward to face him. Kakashi ducked and two shurikens whizzed past him, as Rin provided him with cover as his sword clashed with Asuma's knuckle blades.

Their clash was short-lived, and just as Kakashi was about to overpower Asuma, Sarutobi suddenly stepped back, and Kakashi felt the air shift when he suddenly ducked and felt something pass right above him.

Ebisu tried to kick him, but Kakashi jumped up and suddenly felt something rush towards him from above, and then he shifted his sword. He was able to block the attack using his sword but was pushed back. He used the force of the attack and jumped back to retreat back to his earlier position.

Rin stood there, a bit anxious and contemplative, as he landed by her side. And a plan began to form in his head, a plan which would involve him using that. His secret jutsu was still incomplete despite the help he had gotten from Ohashi, yet a part of him knew that he had no other choice.

"I can take out the other two, but first, we need to take out Kurenai. As long as her jutsu is active, I won't be able to engage the other two for long enough to take them out," Kakashi remarked, and Rin nodded, her specialty was in iryo-ninjutsu which meant that it was up to him to take out Kurenai, yet Asuma and Ebisu stood there in front of her hoarding her and he knew that with them in the way he won't be able to take her out.