Part 6

Chapter 6

OHASHI HATAKE

His new house did not have a dojo for sparring, so he was in the ancestral Hatake's home dojo as he sparred with Kakashi. Shziune-san had been unable to meet him yesterday, so they had postponed their meeting to today. And he still had to go and visit Mikoto-sensei.

Yet all that would come later, as he focused once more on the silver-haired monster that was attacking him relentlessly. Even at six years old Kakashi's skills were highly polished as Ohashi parried a barrage of attacks. He was sure that he had not been that skilled at six or seven for that matter despite his advantages.

Suddenly he grabbed Kakashi's wrist, and it caught him off guard, and he tried to twist his arm using his body weight and aimed a kick at his head, yet he decided to simply let it go as he finally retaliated and began his own attack. Kakashi tried to block them, yet Ohashi was both stronger and more skilled, and with a kick, Kakashi was sent tumbling back.

"Ok, that will be enough for today," Ohashi spoke, stopping Kakashi as he looked at the clock. They had been at it for over an hour, and the whole floor was covered with sweat from their excursion. Ohashi walked to the side, sat down, and gulped down water.

"Here!" he said as he passed Kakashi a bottle Kakashi sat down next to him, still huffing from the sparring. Ohashi looked at the six-year-old, who seemed to be in a better place than the day before yesterday. Ohashi looked around the dojo once more and found it impressive, the wooden flooring was robust, and the latest equipment was stored in closets along with weapons for training.

"So, I must say I wasn't expecting you to be so skilled. I bet you could take on most genin and even take them down despite your age," Ohashi complimented the kid, and Kakashi's only response was a small nod.

"How about ninjutsu? How far along are you with it?" he questioned Kakashi, and the kid replied after placing down the water bottle.

"I have mastered academy three, and father had me working on the basics of nature transformation," Kakashi replied, his voice getting a bit low as he mentioned his father. Ohashi nodded at that, highly impressed.

"Well, I haven't worked on lightning nature myself so I won't be able to help you with that. Perhaps I could teach you Shunshin. With your fast reflexes, it would be a perfect technique for you or some genjutsu would be helpful," Ohashi thought out aloud as he considered his options.

"I can learn both. There is still time for my graduation, and you could train me in both," Kakashi interjected in a strong voice, and Ohashi was taken aback a bit.

"We could try, though. You will find out that genjutsu isn't as simple as it is made out to be. But sure, we can begin training in them," he relented. It wasn't like he was busy with much himself. Though he noticed Kakashi nod and glance towards his home from the window.

"Are you sure you want to stay here? There is plenty of room in my house?" Ohashi asked once more, and Kakashi just shook his head as he clenched his fists.

"I will be fine. Kimiko-san is already here. She will take care of the chores. I would like to stay here," he concluded, and Ohashi nodded. Well, he would be checking in on him every day for their sparring session, and he knew Kimiko-san, so it would probably be fine.

"Ok, as you wish. But if you need anything, you can call on me anytime," Ohashi began as he got up from the dojo and began to stretch his muscles. It was almost time for him to go and meet Shizune-san.

"All right, I will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to stretch and be safe," he finished before he began walking out of the dojo.

0000