Part 9

Chapter 9

TSUNADE SENJU

Tsunade Senju was impressed as she looked around and found herself surrounded by a thick chakra-laden mist that made it impossible to see or sense the location of her attacker accurately. Her initial attack had passed through the kid's body, which dissolved into mist, something which reminded her of times when she had faced the famed Hozuki clan of the Kirigakure.

"Well, at least now I can see where he gets his moniker from," she muttered as she suddenly ducked and blurred past exactly where her head had been moments ago. She punched the space yet only hit the air. Before suddenly, she felt a cut on her arm that began to bleed lightly.

And then the assault began, and she dodged on instinct alone as her body got littered with cuts. Each time her attacks would fail to hit anything and would only hit the air. Then she finally had enough.

"CHAAAAA!" she pushed chakra into her arm and punched the ground.

BOOOM!

The whole ground cracked up, and Tsunade jumped up to escape the prison of Mist that she had been entrapped into. And as she had predicted, She felt a shadow appear in the mist right above her, and she smirked at her plan working.

"Found you," she said as she finally glimpsed the young Hatake. She punched him. However, just like all her previous attacks, it went right through him, and her senses screamed at her when he suddenly placed a hand right on her torso.

"SUITON: WATER DEVASTATION!"

And Tsunade felt herself getting blasted by a jet of water as she was pushed back violently. Her back hit the ground, making her Vince a bit as the ground cracked beneath her. An attack like this would have killed many shinobi, but Tsunade Senju wasn't any regular shinobi.

She stood up once more and spit the blood in her mouth, smiling as she felt excited for a spar in a very long time. She looked ahead and found the mist thickening as Ohashi's body began to materialize once more. Gone was the usual cheer on his face, and his eyes seemed sharp, like a wolf eyeing his prey.

"I must say your technique is quite impressive. No wonder you fought a whole platoon with this," she commended him for his self-made technique. Shizune had told her that he had a small arsenal of techniques and his stubbornness in focusing on his Suiton over trying to master other natures. And the results spoke for themselves. Tsunade was sure that even at this stage, he was one of the best Suiton users on the whole continent.

"Using sensing, genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu in such harmony with extreme precision like this is extremely impressive," she complimented him. She still did not fully understand the mechanics of his technique. However, she had gleaned the basics from their short interaction. Technically it was a mix-up of a couple of Kekkei Genkai of Kirigakure.

"There are very few shinobi who could pull this off, but let me tell you something," she began as she pushed chakra through her coils, harmonizing it with the one in her surroundings. She then closed her eyes as she felt her senses expanding through the mist. She noticed his body stiffen as his chakra rattled as she almost hijacked his technique.

"Impossible," she heard him whisper as he tried to wrestle away her intrusion; however, she pushed back and glanced to her right, exactly where his real body was. And then she pushed chakra into her feet.

"FUCK!" he screamed as he shunshined away, but inside this mist, she had complete awareness. So, she kicked the ground hard and turned to her left as she chased after him once more.

"CHAAA!" she shouted as she pushed chakra into her arm, but he had cycled through a series of handseals before she could hit him.

"DOTON: GREAT MUD WALL!"