Part 28

Chapter 28

JIRAIYA-The Toad Sage

Jiraiya huffed as he landed back on the ground, and he was showered by a dense rain from the collapsed water dragons. He could feel his senjutsu taking a toll on him as his reserves lowered, disrupting the maintained balance of his own chakra with the natural chakra he had imbibed.

"I should have expected nothing less of a sage," his opponent remarked, seemingly unaffected, by the whole ordeal. The sole visible Sharingan focused on him, making him tense up.

Jiraiya looked at two sage masters sitting on his shoulders and gave them a subtle nod, as he molded his chakra, using trying to land a strike on the bastard using the secretive frog arts.

And yet just as he used the secretive frog kumite, the bastard simply moved away from the strike, dodging the proverbial unforgeable move much to his surprise, and now this just confirmed his suspicion. The bastard could, somehow, sense his attacks, even the sage chakra attacks.

"The Frog Kata, I thought you would have realized that they don't work on me," taunted the man as he continued to dodge the barrage he had unleashed, seemingly unfazed by the invisible attacks. Attacks which he had, once again, somehow perfectly recognized.

"Your sage jutsu is impressive, yet pity that you need those summons of yours to even use it," and Jiraiya stilled at that, his anger and senses screaming at him once again.

How the hell did he know that? How the freaking hell!

"Such a shame," the bastard uttered again, and Jiraiya perked up, getting into his stance as he expanded his senses,.

"Though it makes my job much easier," and with those words, the bastard vanished again, and appeared right infront of him once more as he swung his gunbai at him.

Jiraiya was quick to dodge as he ducked, but the barrage continued as he aimed a kick at his face, which he blocked with his hand, and aimed a kick of his own at his legs. However, the grey-haired monster simply jumped and swung that gunbai at him from above, Jiraiya pushed chakra into his hair, elongating them.

"NInpo: Needle cacoon," he shouted as his hair expanded and blocked the gunbai, and then suddenly, the bastard ducked, avoiding another invisible nature chakra technique, before he saw him weave a hand sign using only a single hand.

"Suiton: Water Prison," and then, just as Jiraiya jumped back,

"Jiriaay boy!" he heard Pa shout, and he realized that the bastard hadn't aimed the attack at him. And looked up to find both Ma and Pa trapped inside water prisons as two extra pairs of arms extended out of the bastard's side.

Jiraiya immediately dropped to his knees as he cut off the supply of nature chakra to prevent himself from turning into a toad.

"Told you. Easy!" the bastard japed as he huffed for breath as the two prisons closed onto his two senjutsu masters, but Jiraiya acted before him and used his chakra and unsummoned both of them.

POOF!

The water prisons collapsed in an instant, as Jiraiya stood up again.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Jiraiya shouted at him, and the bastard didn't reply initially, before he replied in a small voice.

"I wish to bring to fruition the dream which has escaped our grasp for so long. The dream that eluded mankind for too long," at this he looked up at him.

"I shall crush the duality of mankind itself. I shall do what no man has ever done before," and Jiraiya stilled as he realized the meaning behind those words. And most importantly, this man was serious, for his words weren't just words but a declaration of something greater. Something much, much greater.