Part 35

Chapter 35

TSUNADE SENJU

As soon as she saw fog cloud their visions she was quick to command.

"Fugaku! Orochimaru!" the two stepped forward, they had spent a number of days analyzing what they knew of Ohashi and his techniques to plan counter to them and though they knew that battle with him would be unpredictable sins his reportire had changed a lot since, as had been revealed by his battle against Jiraiya, they still could prepare for some things.

"Katon: Fire Ball Jutsu."
"Futon: Gale Palm jutsu."

And two techniques aided each other, and she watched as the Fugaku's fireball, amplified by Orochimaru's technique began to make the vapors in the mist boil up as they rose up clearing out the area.

"Impressive," Ohashi spoke up, and she saw the massive torrent of flames rush towards him, as he made a set of handseals.

"Suiton: Water Wall jutsu." And then a literal water wall appeared right infront of him, its volume massive enough to block out the attack from Orochimaru and Fugaku.

She didn't give him any chance and jumped over the wall, the boiling steam stung her, yet she didn't care as she pushed chakra into her leg and brought it down at him.

"CHAAAAA!" yet he didn't even try to evade, and as soon as her leg connected she felt his body dissolve into water. This was a water clone.

A water clone laced with explosive tags.

"Shit!" she cursed as she saw the tags light up.

"Minato!" she shouted and then brought up her arms as the tags exploded.

BOOOM.

She didn't feel the attack as her body was teleported back to Minato's side, and suddenly she saw Orochimaru's body struck strongly and sent barreling towards the wall of the barrier, and then she saw a figure blur towards Fugaku who dodged his initial barrage, yet Ohashi's taijutsu was simply much stronger and she saw him dismantle Fugaku, as Minato blurred from her side, and appeared right behind Ohashi his kunai aimed at his back.

Yet without even glancing back, she saw him move only slightly, slightly pushing his arm, making the kunai hit Fugaku's extended arm.

And as she saw his chakra flare as two sets of arms grew up from his shoulders, she pushed chakra into her feet and rushed towards him, blurring right infront of him as she pulled her arm back.

"CHAAAA!" and she punched with all her might, as Fugaku used his legs to lock him in his place.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

PUFFFF!

BOOOOOM!

A puff of smoke appeared, and she felt her fist hit something solid instead of flesh as she had been expecting, her eyes widened as she saw what it was.

The Gunbai of Madara was there right infront of her, and despite taking a direct blow from her, a blow that had the power to shatter a mountain the Gunbai had not a single mark on it.

"AUGHH!" she grunted in pain as she felt the gunbai hit her in the gut as she saw Ohashi put his hands together.

"Suiton: Multiple Water Dragon jutsu!" and then, out of thin air, water dragons began to coil around him and rose up before descending down straight towards Minato and Fugaku, who were being held by the two extra sets of arms he had sprouted.

BOOOM! The water dragons crashed into them, yet she felt two figures blur behind her as Minato and Fugaku appeared behind her.

"His taijutsu is much better than our expectations," Fugaku added and Minato nodded as all three of them glanced at Ohashi, who stepped out of the literal storm of water, three water dragons coiled around him.