Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 4

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Naruto demands Shikamaru, "Why is the clock starting to tick down again?!"

Shikamaru mutters in confusion, "I don't know!" Suddenly, it feels like we've hit something and grunt as we stumble. Thankfully, none of us actually fall over.

I ask as we straighten, "What's that...?!"

We look to see a huge golem like being resembling a man. It slams its hand down toward us but we leap out of the way, with Naruto grabbing Hinata bridal style.

Naruto's body glows orange as he activates his Nine Tails chakra mode and yells, "KURAMA!!" The Kyuubi forms and punches the golem a few times before hoisting it up and then throwing it away. We take that chance to get away on ink birds and my phoenix.

The golem comes to stop and stands up, roaring its fury. It then charges back to Kurama and slams into him, knocking Kurama back as he clutches onto the golem.

Kurama attempts to stop it but the golem manages to throw them both over, falling through the hole.

"KURAMA!!" Naruto yells worriedly.

Glancing behind him, Shikamaru warns, "It's Toneri!" Naruto scowls as he jerks his head up. The white haired man is flying towards us on one of those birds, doing hand signs.

His body is enveloped in green chakra before he holds out his hand. Truth Seeker Orbs form before he spins his arm, making them spin too. "Silver Wheel: Rebirth Explosion!" The orbs form into a tornado of wind that slams into us and destroys Sakura's bird, sending Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru and I flying away.

Hinata hugs herself as she loses her headdress but Naruto manages to grab her arm, and they get pulled in the opposite direction.

I hear explosions until finally the fight dies down between Kurama and the golem and Naruto and Toneri. At one point, the freaking moon was cut in half!

I blink my eyes when I hear Shikamaru call to me, he and Sai flying over, "Ayumi! Everything okay?"

I nod. "We need to find Sakura and the others." We go in search of the pinkette to find she's on the moon. "Sakura! Are you okay?"

She stops and turns to us as she replies, gripping her left upper arm, "Never mind me. Naruto? And the others?" She must've injured it when she fell off.

Shikamaru says as he leans over his bird, "I don't know." Suddenly, a light flares behind us and we look to see tiny white orbs floating overhead. In the distance, Kurama sets off a Tailed Beast Bomb.

Sakura flies behind me on my phoenix as the four of us go in search of our missing comrades. We soon find them facing off against Toneri who's being covered by some substance.

Hopping off the birds as they fly off, Shikamaru and I call as we run forward, "Naruto/kun!!"

"Hinata!" Sakura exclaims. Naruto holds out his arm to stop us.

Toneri was on the other side of the moon as Hinata begs, "Toneri, please, stop! You don't have to keep following your ancestor's misguided teachings."

"Silence!" He snaps. "As the last remaining survivor of the Otsutsuki clan, I must fulfill Hamura's Celestial Decree!" An orb of green chakra forms in his hand.

There's a thud and we look to see Naruto has collapsed with his hands resting on his knees, chakra cloak fading. "Naruto!" Hinata gasps.

He grits out, "My chakra's being siphoned away..."

Toneri laughs, "And now you feel the power of Hamura, strong enough to move the moon! Naruto! You're finished!" Naruto struggles to get up but couldn't.