Chapter 13

Ayumi's P. O. V:

As I continue taking out White Zetsu with my Diamond Style, Crying Cherry Tree Sapling, my clan members taking out more with their own Diamond Style, Guy and Kakashi stand back to back.

Guy says, "I'm getting bored of fighting these guys."

"Yeah..." Kakashi agrees. They lunge at White Zetsu as Sai finally manages to seal away Gari.

Kakashi and Guy take out more White Zetsu.

We each gather round Kakashi as we face a bunch of White Zetsu and the final Seven Ninja Saordsman of the Mist, Mangetsu Hozuki. We'd sealed away Fuguki Suikazan and Pakura of the Scorch Style last time.

Once we've sealed away Mangetsu Hozuki, I go with Kakashi and Guy to assist Naruto and Killer Bee against the masked man. When we get there, we find Naruto in his Nine Tails mode pinned down on a giant octopus hand.

His body glowing green, Guy calls out, "Uber... Leaf Superhuman Hurricane!" Guy swings out his leg in a kick but it goes right through Madara's body. This gives me and Kakashi the time to pull Naruto out from under the masked man and we all retreat.

"Are you okay, Naruto?!" I ask as I kneel beside him and Kakashi stands before him. Naruto nods his head gratefully. I notice he has rocks poking out of his back, probably an attack from one of the Tailed Beasts.

I raise my head to the masked man. He has a weird weapon on his back with a chain attaching to a longer rod like weapon. It was a gunbai, a type of fan weapon.

Madara says in a low voice, as he straightens, "Using Naruto as bait, they waited until the moment I materialised... what a nuisance!" I stand next to my Guardian.

"Yumi-chan, Kakashi Sensei and Bushier Brow Sensei!" Naruto gasps.

Madara scoffs, "Three more joining the party isn't going to change anything." Here, Madara turns. He's wearing a white mask with two eye slits this time. One shows the Sharingan while the other shows the Rinnegan. "Not against my visual prowess and the power of the Tailed Beasts."

Kakashi retorts, "We have the Sharingan on our side, too."

"Not to mention the Hidden Leaf's finest assassin!" I input.

Guy adds, "As well as the Noble Green Beast of the Leaf!"

                        🗡🗡🗡

Naruto says in immense gratitude as the dust clears, "You came Ayumi-chan, Kakashi Sensei, Bushier Brow Sensei!"

Kakashi responds, "You know, I can't just sit back and relax while my student from Team 7 is working hard!" Kakashi throws Naruto a closed eye smile.

Naruto points out, "Oh! Him! He's got a Sharingan and a Rinnegan that are linked, left eye to right eye... and...! And there's a rod sticking out of the left side of the chest... and...!"

Guy cuts in, "Calm down. You're not making sense."

I murmur, "The right eye is Sharingan. The left is Rinnegan. And he has the same rod Pein had in his left chest. So I see."

Guy says, "Gotta hand it to you, Ayumi. Your skills of detection are impressive!" Just then, the ground starts shaking. We gasp and look to see a white four legged creature with horns on its head and five tails tipped in yellow.

 We gasp and look to see a white four legged creature with horns on its head and five tails tipped in yellow