Chapter 14

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Naruto's new form has a longer cloak with intricate designs and thick whisper marks on each cheek.

The Tailed Beast Bombs explode a safe distance away from us and take out a mountain.

"The mountain..." I murmur, trailing off.

Guy says, "So this is the power of the Tailed Beasts!" The five Tailed Beasts prepare to lunge at us.

Guy warns, "Here they come!"

The three of us get ready to defend ourselves.

"Let's go, Kurama!" Naruto says. His chakra cloak suddenly flares and takes on the form of the Nine Tailed Fox that envelopes Kakashi, Guy and I. We run forward and Naruto easily knocks down the other Five Tailed Beasts.

Bee wonders, "Was Naruto able to do Tailed Beast Transformation? The Nine Tails

Bee wonders, "Was Naruto able to do Tailed Beast Transformation? The Nine Tails..."

Guy wonders as he gazes about, "What's going on?"

I ask as I gaze towards Naruto in the Nine Tails' head, "Are we inside the Nine Tails' chakra?!"

Naruto does a hand sign. A Shadow Clone appears next him in a sitting position while resting one arm on his knee.

Naruto states, "First, we have to figure out where all their rods are." There's a pause. "That's more than enough time." We leap upward. "There are more of you so I can't be as gentle as I was with Son. So, please, bear with it, okay?"

Naruto latches onto the Seven Tails but gasps upon seeing the rod in the Three Tails. The Three Tails rolls out of the way when the Seven Tails crashed down. Naruto holds back the Six Tails before the Three Tails rolls back in our direction.

The Five Tails charges for Eight Tails. Bee says, "I'm not falling for that same truck twice!" He punches Five Tails away.

The Two Tailed Cat runs at us. "Take this!" Naruto yells, and he throws the Six Tails into Two Tails, knocking them both away. Naruto grins. "Alright! I found out where they all are!"