Chapter 2

Ayumi's P. O. V:

By sunset the next day, my teammates and I have finally rescued my homeland. Lee gazes around in awe at the diamonds growing from the ground.

 Lee gazes around in awe at the diamonds growing from the ground

We dock the ship a couple of feet away from the shore before we disembark

We head through the village and the villagers smile and wave at us, which I return. In moments, we've reached the Kongoseki tower and as soon as we enter the office, dad engulfs me in a fierce hug before Hikaru dies the same.

We pull back as dad asks, "I knew Izumi and the others would be returning, but I wasn't expecting a couple of new visitors." His eyes shift from Lee to Izumi's and Kakashi's daughter.

"I am Rock Lee! Sir, it's an honour to meet you!" Lee introduces enthusiastically, saluting my dad.

"And this little one is Asuka," Izumi introduces, smiling at her daughter.

"Congratulations, Izumi, Kakashi," Dad says warmly.

"Thank you, Kazuki-sama," Kakashi says before turning serious. "I don't suppose that by now you've heard about the Fourth Great Ninja War?"

Daddy nods his head, face grim. "Indeed. We've started preparations already."

I input, "Tsunade-sama has asked that I help out in the preparations for our clan."

Dad says to me, "I appreciate that, my daughter, but you still have some training to do."

"Trsining? I don't have time for that in the middle of a war!" I say.

"There are still a few Diamond and Divine Water Style Jutsus I need you to learn, and Izumi has agreed to train you," Daddy says calmly. "You'll begin your training tomorrow. For now, rest for the night. Your friends may assist in preparing for the war. We could use all the help we can get."

                        🗡🗡🗡

We meet up with Madoka, Mira, Hikaru and Mio in a part of the village with a balcony and stairs.