Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road To Ninja, Part 1

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I crouch next to my team as we hide in the bushes surrounding our targets in the forest, a high cliff behind them along with a pool of water and a waterfall.

Our targets, the full Akatsuki organisation, stand on branches before us.

"Kashi-kun," I mutter wearily.

Kakashi nods as he says, "Yeah. It seems the reports were accurate. It's the Akatsuki alright."

Sakura asks into the diamond earpiece, confusion in her voice, "What's going on? We've taken most of these guys down already."

A buzz sounds in her diamond earpiece which is followed by Shikamaru's voice. "Worry about that later. Right now, we have eight of them to deal with." He feels the need to remind us, "And every single one of them has dangerous abilities. I made sure to memorise the data about them, but still..."

A deeper, raspier voice floats from Shikamaru's earpiece, "I'm prepared and waiting instruction." That was his dad.

"Got it—" Shikamaru was saying but was cut off by a certain idiot calling out his Jutsu and charging in.

"RASEGAN!"

"What?!"

There's an explosion as Naruto's Rasengan makes contact with the tree the Akatsuki were on. They jump down from it.

I face palm, calling, "Naruto-kun! Stop moving your feet!"

"I'm not gonna run and I'm not gonna hide!" The blonde idiot proclaims. "So, come and get me, punks!"

A deadpan look settles on my features as I feel both my eyes twitch violently. That idiot!

I use my enhanced speed to blur from my spot beside my Guardian.

I narrow my sapphire blue eyes when a see Pein blurring towards Naruto, a chakra rod in hand. I get in between the two males, a snarl plastered on my face.

I leap up and slam my chakra filled feet into Pein's chest. "Kitsune Dance!" I repeatedly kick the orange haired an backwards before kicking him powerfully a final time that throws him back a good distance, before I land on my feet.

"Way to go, Ayu-chan!"

I wrench my head around and Naruto cries out as he flails out of fear. I appear in front of the Uzumaki. Naruto scrambles back but I snatch the collar of his jacket.

"Well, he stopped moving his feet," Says Choji into the earpiece for all to hear. I hear the crunching of chips afterwards.

I yell in Naruto's face, "You idiot! You shouldn't have charged in like that! What the hell were you thinking?! When I tell you to "STOP MOVING YOUR FEET," I MEAN IT!!" Naruto was fearfully spluttering for an excuse and trying to overcome his fear even as I continue my loud rant. I was so mad at him, I could almost...!

!