Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 1

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I wear a plain pink casual kimono as I eat ramen next to Kiba and Shino sits opposite, Akamaru munching on meat while lying on the ground next to us.

(Ayumi, just with a different hairstyle)

It's been two years since the war with the Akatsuki, Madara Uchiha and Obito Uchiha ended and peace has reigned at last.

Since the war ended, Kiba has grown a goatee and his hair has gotten a bit longer, although less spiky. He wears the new standard flak jacket underneath a open fur coat, and black fingerless gloves. He wears grey pants reaching his calves and new sandals with a slight difference to his previous ones.

Shino hasn't changed much and his appearance is the same save for the fancy goggles around his eyes

Naruto was here, too, with a bunch of Academy kids. He was giving a lecture to some of the younger kids about Taijutsu. He's gotten super popular with the teenage girls of the Leaf, which is surprising to all of us.

"Alright, go on guys. Eat up," Naruto tells the kids.

"Thanks a lot, Naruto/I'm starving!" They chime before they dig in.

"Naruto-nii-san!" We both turn our heads to see a teenage Konohamaru running up to the Ichiraku Ramen stand.

"Oh, hey, Konohamaru!" Naruto greets.

"I have something I've just got to show you!" He says excitedly before Naruto follows him to who knows where.

Later that night, Kiba walks me home with our hands intertwined. We stop outside the apartment I share with Kakashi and face each other.

"I'll pick you up for the Rinne Festival tomorrow?" Kiba asks.

I nod. "Sure." The Rinne Festival is a winter festival here in Konoha. It's a holiday festival that's possibly celebrated in other parts of the world, too.

Originally a time for praying for the deceased, the Rinne Festival has since evolved into a holiday where friends and loved ones exchange gifts.

Kiba and I lean in before we kiss deeply. Our lips dance against each other for a few minutes before we pull back for air, faces flushed.