Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road To Ninja, Part 4

Ayumi's P. O. V:

We all gaze down at the valley as we stand on a cliff. A small grove of trees sits on the center.

"The Red Moon Scroll is hidden just up ahead," Minato informs us, his arms folded across his chest. "I'm sure Jiraiya Sensei laid some traps to keep it safe." He turns to my Guardian, who has his Sharingan up. "Kakashi? Take the lead and look ahead for us with your Sharingan."

"Understood," Kakashi responds. "Or so I'd like to say, but, uh..." he trails off before plopping down on the ground. Kakashi gazes up at Minato with a sheepish expression. "... I went a bit overboard. I've been using the Sharingan a lot."

Minato sighs, "You always peter out at the most crucial moments, don't you?"

Leaning against the tree before sliding down to the ground, Guy groans in exhaustion, "Actually, I could do with a rest, too. Age tires both body ad soul..."

Minato lets out an exaggerated sigh with head hand to his forehead. He mutters, "Alright. We'll take a short breather."

Sakura asks me, "Ayumi, could you sing to pass the time?"

Before I could reply, Kakashi says, glancing back at me, "Don't be silly, Sakura. You and I both know Ayumi can't sing."

An anime vein protrudes from my forehead as I shoot him a death glare. All the Jounin jump back. "I can sing, for your information, Kakashi. Music is very important to my homeland. And I would prove it to you except for one teeny tiny problem."

"Oh, yeah? And what's that, Ayumi?" Asks Minato gently, obviously not wanting me to explode on them.

I simply point to the valley below as I say flatly, "Menma-kun's already on the move."

The other Jounin and Sakura gasp as they jerk their heads to the valley below. "Not again..." Groans Sakura.

I stare down at the Uzumaki as I call, "You idiot! Stop moving your feet!" Of course he wouldn't hear me.

I unleash my full speed as I blur right between Minato and Kakashi, tossing their hair and clothes. "Ayumi!" I hear my Guardian call but I don't slow down as I flow chakra to the souls of my feet so I can stick to the cliff wall to run down. I hear them catching up to me.

Running down a cliff like this is tricky, and you need to be careful to not get hurt or lose your footing.

As Naruto runs past a tree, triggering a trap.

There's a poof of smoke and a large amount of chakra swirls around our feet. Naruto slides to a stop.

""Damn you, Naruto!" I growl as I stop with the others.

We turn to see three toad summoning appear. I immediately recognise the one in the middle with the tanto sword in his mouth as Gamabunta. With him is a light blue and mauve toad.

"Chief Toad!" Exclaims Naruto.

"We're too late!" Minato calls as we stop, Kakashi supporting Guy.