Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road To Ninja, Part 5

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I watch from the shadows of the trees on the fence as Sakura gazes down at her feet. She'd gone back to Naruto's house and then left to come here no doubt to talk to him.

So far Sakura hasn't even noticed my presence.

Soon, Naruto shows up and leans against the fence next to the Sakura is against.

"What did you want to talk about, Sakura?" Questions Naruto, hands on his pants pockets

"What did you want to talk about, Sakura?" Questions Naruto, hands on his pants pockets. "I'm a bit busy today. I can't stay long."

"O-Oh!"

"I mean until the time comes for us to use the scroll, all we can do is wait, right?" Naruto asks before folding his hands behind his head, giggling. "I guess I'm just killing time until then."

"... can I ask you something?" The green eyed girl speaks up. "... are you actually happy in this world, Naruto?" She turns her head to gaze at him.

"What?" Naruto asks, dropping his arms as he glances at her. "Come on, Sakura! What are you even talking about? It's just..." He trails off as he turns his head away. They both have saddened expressions on their faces.

"There's no denying you can't possibly be happy in this world, Naruto," I finally speak up, making myself known as my teammates whip around to me. I leap off the fence and straighten up with the back of my left hand against my hip, giving the Uzumaki a displeased expression. He stares back at me in surprise.

"Yumi-chan! When did you—" He begins but I cut him off sternly.

"I've been here as long as Sakura, yet neither of you have noticed me. Forget about that, though. You can't tell us you're not happy in this world since you have both of your parents," I continue, stepping up to him. "I don't have my family, my Guardian, my boyfriend, or my Streak." That's what you call a group of tigers. "Yet you have everything that you could've dreamed of!" I poke Naruto roughly in the chest, making him wince.

"Ayu-chan, I—" I interrupt Naruto once again.

"You may have everything you've ever wanted but nothing is the same for Sakura and I! And unlike you two, all of our other friends see me as a monster! Do you have any idea how it feels to be called a monster by the people who are supposed to be your friends?! Not only that, but you and Sakura are drifting further away from me because of this place! There's no denying that you've both changed since we were brought to this world!"

I glare at both of my teammates, my words directed at them both. They look down guiltily.

Before the argument could escalate any further, a huge explosion blasts out from the Hokage tower, causing Sakura, Naruto and I to whirl in that direction.

Naruto, Sakura and I race towards the Hokage tower just in time to see purple pillars of chakra swirling around Kushina, Kakashi, Guy, and Minato while cradling an injured Tsunade. I duck away to stand atop a crumbling wall. Minato was at the front while cradling Tsunade against him.