Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 3

Ayumi's P. O. V:

There was no sign of Hanabi nor anyone in this village except us, either. We soon regroup and I sit opposite Shikamaru from the campfire, reading with my Seismic Sense Jutsu activated.

I soon feel Hinata leaving the ground as Naruto screams angrily, "HINATA!!"

Shikamaru and I jerk our heads up. We exchange looks before we quickly douse the fire, grab our stuff and fly in the direction of Naruto.

He's pursuing a white haired figure with Hinata under his arm but a bunch of cloaked people threw light attacks at Naruto, throwing him back.

He lands on one of Sai's ink birds as Shikamaru and Sakura throw kunai with paper bombs attached.

I create a diamond in my hand and shoot a crystallised beam, trying to crystallise the enemy while the others throw paper bombs.

"GIVE HINATA BACK!!" Naruto screams in a rage, a lava Rasengan in his hand.

""Give her back"?" The white haired, white eyed man reiterates as he turns around with his arm over Hinata's shoulders. "But Hinata came to me of her own free will." Naruto tchs at that. "It has been destined since antiquity. Hinata and I shall be wed."

"You'll be wed...?" Naruto whispers in confusion. "Hinata! That's a lie, right?!" She refuses to meet his gaze, squeezing her eyes closed. Naruto gasps softly as he leans back. The white haired man holds up his right hand as it glows bright green. He sends out a green orb but Naruto grits his teeth and thrusts his lava Rasengan against it.

However, the glowing orb envelops Naruto's Jutsu and embeds into him, causing Naruto to gape in pain. The lava Rasengan protrudes out of his back and the ink bird disappears, being absorbed into it.

The sphere hits the ground and a massive hot explosion rocks out as Naruto falls towards the ground, still clutching Hinata's scarf. It forms a pillar through Naruto and then vanishes, creating a huge crater in the ground.

Hinata demands to know, both hands in the man's arm, "What are you doing?!"

The man tells her, gripping her left hand hand, "I just don't want to get into a petty fight here, and risk you getting hurt." He holds up another green orb and Hinata seems to fall asleep as it fades.

                      🗡🗡🗡

After I'd caught Naruto, we go back to the chamber and set up a fire to talk about what just happened.

Sai asks, astonishment in his voice, while Sakura and I heal the unconscious Naruto, white glowing water around my hands, pale green around hers, "We've been on the moon this whole time?" Naruto's black and orange jacket is off, leaving on only his light shirt.

Shikamaru explains, gazing at the clock on his left palm, "The cave where we found the crab's bubbles is probably a secret passageway that connects Earth to the moon." I feel the Nara glance at me. "How's Naruto doing?"

I report, "Terrible. Most of his chakra's been siphoned off."

"Hinata," The blonde mumbles in his sleep, surprising me and Sakura a little.

I smile softly as I murmur, "So you finally get it... you dummy." I silently wonder what happened before the attack.

I finish healing Naruto and he's still unconscious before Sakura and I suddenly lose our own consciousness.

                         🗡🗡🗡

I soon hear Naruto calling to Sakura and I and we blink our eyes open. We'd used nearly all of our chakra just to keep Naruto alive. My Divine Water seal was empty.