Chapter 21

I'm sure you guys can tell what's coming by the picture alone—->)

Ayumi's P. O. V:

We launch for Obito only for him to teleport away with Kamui. Naruto goes to swing his claw but misses and we stop short. Naruto hisses in frustration.

"He ran off?!" Kiba exclaims as Naruto's arm returns to its normal size.

"If the pain of your comrades' deaths is part of your bond," Says Obito, causing us to whirl towards a hunk of rock on which he stands, "then there's really no need to protect them, is there?"

Naruto demands furiously, glaring, "What the hell are you snivelling, teme?! That's exactly the kind of thing that I hate about you!! That's not what I'm talking about, idiot! I'm saying I can endure any amount of pain if it involves my comrades!" He clenches his teeth. "I mean that I don't want to give them up! It might seem selfish of me," Here, the blonde slaps his hand over his heart, "but still! It's even more painful for me not to have my comrades in here!" Naruto sneers up at the Uchiha. "Get it?!"

The black haired male doesn't respond as he narrows his eyes.

I smirk as Kiba tch's! while wiping the back of his hand across his mouth. Sakura too smirks as she holds up a clenched fist.

The Ten Tails growls as it continues to struggle to break free.

"Dad! It's collapsing," Kurotsuchi cries out worriedly from beside the brunette man.

"Can't hold it!" He hisses, struggling to maintain the Jutsu. However, the Ten Tails finally breaks free and lets out a roar of fury as it flexes its hands. We all cover our ears from the extremely loud sound. "Dammit! It fought off the Mountain Jutsu enhanced with Naruto's chakra."

Kurotsuchi inputs, "But there's no other Jutsu that can stop it any better, right dad?!"

Obito explains as he gazes at the beast, "Because you severed the link between the Ten Tails and me, it can't be controlled now. Though I suppose it's about time to b crone its Jinchuuriki."

The Ten Tails gets on all fours before a bright light surrounds it and then expands. Thunderclouds form in the sky as lightning crackles through them.

Madara says eagerly as his Susanoo reforms, "Now the real fun begins!"

"Kamui!" Kakashi goes to suck up the beast but is stopped by his former teammate coming down on him and grabbing the silver haired Jounin.

"You were waiting for waiting for your chance. But then, so was I, Kakashi," Says Obito. Kakashi's chakra cloak disappears.

"Kakashi!" Naruto and I exclaim worriedly as the air wraps around the two males.

"Ayumi, Naruto, take care of things out here," Kakashi instructs before he and Obito are both pulled into Kamui.

"Kakashi Sensei/Kashi-kun!" Naruto and I exclaim worriedly, but they were already gone.

Naruto and I whirl around as the Ten Tails launches its attack, sending out the sphere of bright light. We cry out and struggle to keep standing as the attack heads for us, bringing up debris. The ocean washes over the shore as lightning crackles through the water around us.

Madara observes, "I'd say that should've cleaned most of them out. Hmph."

However, even though we were all collapsed, at least we were still alive, thanks to Naruto. Madara quirks an eyebrow at this.

I stare in worry as Naruto fades Madara as he clutches his right arm which is bleeding from his shoulder. Naruto mocks, blood also running down his head, "Heh! Is that all you got?"