pretty face; m.sn

Neutral Reader
(F/N is friend's name)

You've been feeling eyes on you for hours.

There's this girl in the restaurant who's been eyeing you since you walked in, and it drives you crazy because there's just something about her that makes you all hot and uncomfortable in the button-up you were wearing.

And, mind you, the aircon was on full blast.

The only reason you were seated in such a fancy place is because of your friend whom you haven't seen for literal years. She'd called you the day before, suggesting dinner plans, and because you've dearly missed her you'd agreed.

You were finished with your meal, and now you were leaning back on your padded chair with your legs crossed. Here and there you pause your conversation to have a sip of wine, or to steal a glance at that girl again.

When your head turns for the umpteenth time that night, you find her already looking at you. Her chin rests on the back of her hand. Once the two of you hold eye contact, she smirks.

The tips of your ears burn. You were sure she knew just how she affects you: there's no way she doesn't notice how quickly you avert your eyes. Unfortunately, your friend also notices.

"Woah, Y/N." F/N sets down her glass of wine. "I brought you here to catch up, not to find a girlfriend."

"I don't know what you mean." You deny, fumbling with the ring on your left middle finger. F/N laughs, reaching towards you and grasping your hand. You jerk a little, surprised at the sudden skinship.

"Oh, yes, you do. Did you think I wouldn't notice you staring at her every time I tried to ask you about life?"

"I don't stare."

"Well, she definitely is right now."

Sure enough, you saw the pretty stranger looking in your direction again. But this time she wasn't focusing on you, but rather yours and F/N's intertwined hands. You pull away.

F/N was snickering now. "What, scared she'd think you're taken?"

"I need to go to the restroom." You roll your eyes and brush off your pants, desperate for some time alone to compose yourself.

You let out a breath upon reaching the bathroom. The white tiled walls made it feel too empty, but all you need is the sink. You walk towards it, the heels of your sneakers - which did not match your outfit - slightly squeaking against the polished floor.

You bunch up your sleeves around your elbows and splash cold water onto your face. It feels good: your body instantly cools down and your head is much clearer. You were about to walk back out when you came face to face with a certain someone.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I'm sorry, but you just look too good."

You get a full view of her this time. She's dressed in a gray knitted sweater, and the brown houndstooth she carries matches her shorts. The length of her outfit exposes her thighs, and you have to admit to yourself that this was one attractive woman.

You tear your gaze away from her perfect figure and meet her eyes, which were once again on you. Her brown hair flows down one shoulder, her jaw is sharp and the slope of her nose is flawless. Her skin is bright and smooth, and the pink tint on her lips accentuates the smile playing on them.

She walks towards you and reaches behind you, and you expect her to push you up against the sink but all she does is leave her jacket on the counter. She then kneels to the floor, still facing you, and your breath hitches in anticipation of what she does next.

But you worry for nothing. She simply takes your shoelaces in her hands and ties them tightly. "You shouldn't walk around like this, cutie," she states. You almost bite your lip upon hearing her voice for the second time - it's like honey, smooth and sweet and you need to hear it more.

This stranger looks up, still kneeling, you gulp and Oh my God, you think. Her eyes have this certain allure in them. Her irises are such a rich shade of brown, like deep pools that allow you to drown in them. Her eyelids are hooded as she eyes you like she's a predator and you're her prey. You can't look away this time, she has you fully under her spell.

"I'm Sana," she says as she stands up.

"You're fucking pretty," you blurt out, and once again a shade of crimson unfurls across your cheeks. "Please ignore me."

"I can't, cutie." She walks closer, her arms indeed trapping you against the sink. "I've been thinking of you all night. Wouldn't you be kind and tell me what to call you?"

"Umm." Your mind blanks. She's close, too close, but absolutely zero part of your body wants her to move away.

Sana laughs at your flustered state. "Come on, cutie. Or do you enjoy me calling you 'cutie' too much?"

"I'm- I'm Y/N." There. Finally. You did stutter a bit, but at least you managed to form a coherent sentence.

"Y/N." Your name rolls off her tongue effortlessly in that mesmerizing tone, and suddenly you want to hear her to say it all night. "Well, Y/N." Her hand reaches up and starts playing with the silver necklace around your neck. "Are you single? The girl you were with seems a bit.. touchy."

Picking up on the annoyance laced in her voice, you chuckle. "F/N's just a friend."

"Really?" Her hand falls to cup your jaw. "Then you don't mind giving me your number? It's not everyday I see a face such as yours, you know."

"Yeah, no, what?" You hurry to pull your phone from your pocket.

Sana takes it and enters her number. After returning it to you, she giggles, and wow that is another sound of hers you're addicted to. Her eyes seem brighter, giving her the look of a puppy who'd been promised a treat.

She takes back her jacket and walks to the door. Before she exits, she turns to you and winks. "I'll be sleeping well because of you tonight, Y/N."

And you're left there dumbfounded.

_________________

SIKE have another one

thank sana for this one

she's just so- i want to cry