the best thing i ever did; c.ty

Female/Neutral-ish Reader

You and your girlfriend walked through the mall hand in hand, fingers intertwined. Your shoulders rubbed against each other from time to time, and you giggled whenever one of you accidentally stepped on the back of the other's shoes, because of your close proximity.

The mall's atmosphere seemed rushed because of the people hurrying to finish their shopping. But you and Tzuyu took your time admiring the breathtaking light-filled scene and, of course, each other.

She giggled when you pouted and asked her for a piggy-back ride, saying that your feet hurt. You wrapped your arms loosely around her neck, but made sure it wasn't so tight as to hurt her. 

"Where do you want to go?" she asked you.

"Maybe somewhere we can buy food. That is what we went here for..."

"I know a good place. Let's have early dinner there?"

You shrugged and nodded, allowing her to bring you to whatever restaurant she had in mind.

When you saw the place, you gasped in shock. "Tzuyu! Not here, it's too expensive!"

Her eyebrows furrowed confusedly. "Huh? Why not?"

You insecurely glanced down at your simple clothing, covered by a thick jacket since it was very cold. It was the evening of December 31st, after all. "I don't think I dressed right. Isn't this a fine dining..?"

"Don't worry about it, nobody cares how you look. You look perfect in anything you wear."

You blushed at the compliment and looked down shyly. "Okay."

The sky was dark, but there were lights on almost every tree, and the streetlamps were turned on, illuminating the road every few meters. You and Tzuyu finished eating at around 9, and you decided to walk around before gathering outside for the fireworks show.

Now you stood on the grassy ground of the main plaza, waiting for the clock to strike 12, watching other couples and families make their way to a good spot. You had taken a few photos of your girl, a smile stubbornly pasted on your face at her cuteness.

Suddenly time sped up.

The countdown on the bright screen started.

10

"Can I?" Tzuyu asked.

8

"What?"

6

"Kiss you."

4

"Sorry?"

"Yes or no!"

2

"Yes."

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tzuyu grabbed you by the jaw, pressing her lips gently on yours.

The first thing she ever did this year was kiss you for the first time, and she couldn't have made a better decision.

_________________________

just short but AWWW SHE KISSED YOU WHEN THE NEW YEAR STARTED