you; m.sn

Female Reader

What happened?

That was what Sana asked herself everyday.

As she stared into the mirror and took in her appearance, she couldn't help but listen. 'What made you change?' or 'What have you become?'

The truth is, she's shut them off before. But that's only when she's with her.

Her, the most beautiful, perfect person in the world, the woman Sana's tainted with her presence.

Y/N.

She was there for her through all the ups and downs, the befores and afters. But she was not here right now, leading to Sana caving in to the voices in her head.

Her eyes raked through her body, absorbing the disgusting figure. The frizzy, tangled hair, the dark circles under her eyes, the cracked skin on her once soft lips. The make-up, the endless amount of times she's combed through her hair, didn't hide them all. It still showed through, displaying the mistakes and regrets.

How the playful, energetic angel became a rude, arrogant demon.

Sana's face contorted angrily to a scowl, bringing back her arm to throw a punch at the mirror. The mirror that betrayed her by unveiling the truth she did not want to see.

The mirror cracked, a jagged line running down the middle, distorting the already sickening reflection. Blood trickled from her knuckles down to her elbows.

'Why,' she thought, grasping her hair in her shaking hands and tears flowing down her face, 'did I do it?'

Why did I drink my problems away?

Why did I smoke during my free time?

Why did I play around with people's feelings because my own were hurt?

Unfortunately, these were questions she did not have answers to.

Loud sobs left her sinful mouth, mascara smeared and scarlet liquid still flowing from the wounds.

She was not numb.

She was hurt so much that she did not feel.

The door opened, revealing a worried face. Y/N rushed to her side, taking her in her own arms and lovingly caressing her skin, muttering sweet sentences in her ear. Finally, Sana calmed down, looking up at her light through blurry eyes. "Who am I?" she whimpered vulnerably, hoping for a word of encouragement.

Y/N surveyed the other girl, a small smile pulling at her lips. "The girl I love most."

Instead of smiling back, she shook her head and asked again, "Who am I?"

Now frowning, Y/N held her closer. "Sana."

The Japanese desperately gripped the other's shirt desperately. "Did you miss the old me?"

"..."

"Would you choose the me before, or me now?"

"..."

"Y/N?"

Still, she stayed silent. Sana choked up, her spirits deflating. "See? Not even you would want me."

"No," Y/N whispered. "I'd choose Minatozaki Sana, no matter who she's become, because I will be there with her to help. You're beautiful, the most beautiful in my eyes, because you try."

And finally, Sana smiled a true, happy smile.

_______________________________________________________

idk bro