ours; minayeon

Female Reader

You were sitting alone at a table. Nayeon had gone to order your drinks, but Mina decided to go with her. You would've gone with them too, but you had to save a table.

So you sat there, playing impatiently with your fingers. The coffee shop was quite full. There were couples, friend groups and families, occasionally with a single person sprinkled in the crowd.

Maybe 10 minutes had passed, but to you it felt like hours. Why is the line so damn long? You just ordered a simple latte.

You were about to abandon your table to go check on them, but a guy clutching a cup suddenly appeared in front of you from nowhere. His light brown locks were tousled, as if he had just run his hand through it. A lopsided smile was plastered to his face, and he was looking straight at you. "Hi."

You raised an eyebrow. He seemed nice, so you decided to return his politeness. "Hello. May I help you?"

He looked around. "May I sit with you? There aren't any empty seats, so I was hoping I could keep you company."

"Umm," you said awkwardly. "Actually I'm-"

The guy didn't let you finish, sliding into the seat beside you and settling uncomfortably close. "Great! So, you come here often?"

"I-" you scanned the vicinity. Where were your girls? "Um, yes. I'm sorry but I'm actually-"

"I'm Jake, by the way. What's your name? You must have a pretty name. After all, pretty girls usually have pretty names," Jake winked as an attempt to flirt.

You pursed your lips in slight annoyance. His lines were pathetic, but you didn't want to be rude. "Jake. I'm Y/N. Look, I'm actually here with-"

"You're single? I mean, I don't see anyone else here." He checked under the table. "Surprising, I would've expected you to have a guy already. Lucky for me, I guess."

"Jake, I'm not-"

Jake wrapped his arm around your shoulders and sipped his drink. "Can I take you home? You know, to get to know each other."

Okay, you thought. I'm starting to get really annoyed.

You tried to shrug off his arm, but his grip on you tightened. "We'd look good together. What do you like? I can-"

"Ahem," a voice interrupted him. You almost sighed in relief when you recognized who she was.

Nayeon was standing in front of you, a scowl etched deep into her face. She was clutching a cup in each hand, but her eyes were shooting daggers at Jake. Mina was behind her, not exactly frowning but her face was void of emotion.

With their deadly stares combined, it was enough to send anyone 6 feet under. Even you gulped in nervousness.

Looks like this is the end for Jake.

They set down the drinks on the round table. Mina slid next to you and wrapped a protective hand around your waist, resting her chin on your shoulder. Nayeon on the other hand, got closer to the guy.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

Jake stared at her. "Who are you?"

"I'm one of Y/N's girlfriends. I'd appreciate it if you left her alone," she spat, her voice laced with venom.

Jake was either really brave or really stupid. He laughed. "Oh, come on now. Y/N didn't say anything about that. It's alright, I understand. She is very desirable." He winked at you again.

Mina's eyes narrowed. "Oh, no. I don't think you understand. Nayeon and I are her girlfriends. Please leave, she's evidently uncomfortable."

"Oh, come on, Y/N!" he snickered. "Some funny joke? No need to be hard to get, I'm a good guy."

You averted your gaze.

His smile dropped. "What?"

"I've been trying to tell you, uh, Jake. I'm not single, and I like girls. I'm sorry."

You three expected him to nod and walk away, but his face contorted in anger. "So you led me on, huh? You think it's funny?"

"Jack," Nayeon butt in, "or whatever your name is. You can't accuse our girl of doing that, I'm sure she said it at some point."

"Well, you know what I'm sure of?" he growled. "I'm sure people think you three are disgusting, filthy little lesbians. You don't deserve happiness. You shouldn't be here!"

"Mmm," Mina said coldly. "I'm sure you're just bitter you can't get a girl. But with that personality? Ha, there's no hope for you."

Jake growled again and stormed off, making sure to bump harshly against Nayeon's shoulder.

She sat on your other side, planting a soft kiss on your forehead. "Are you okay? Did he try anything?"

"I'm fine. He did put his arm around my shoulder, and he was a bit too close, but yeah. I'm okay."

Mina grit her teeth. "I'll make sure he pays."

You giggled and pecked her lips. "I'm fine, Mina. There's no need to pull out the violent thoughts."

"Hey, don't I get a kiss?" Nayeon pouted. You shook your head fondly and kissed her too.

"Anyway, if anybody does that to you again, they're going to regret it," she hummed as she pressed kisses along your neck.

"Nayeon, not here," you whispered, pushing her slightly away.

"I agree," Mina said. "Because you're our girl, Y/N, and nobody else's."

"I think I'm fine with that."

____________________________

boooooo Jake (no offense to actual decent Jake's out there)

anyway how you like (that) this chap?