secrets; s.cy

Female Reader
i got the idea from this song:

Chaeng

Today

you up tonight?

yea

they won't know

u sure?

duh

do u not want to spend time with me?

ofc i do! i'll pick u up at 12

A mischievous smile lit your face as you lowered your phone. You glanced up at the clock. 10:37 PM, your parents will be checking in to say goodnight any minute now...

And as you thought, your father entered a second later. He eyed you, suspicious as to why you seemed so happy. "You're not hiding anything from me?"

You faked a smile. "No, father. Goodnight."

His eyes narrowed, but he nodded slowly. Your mother peeked from the side, raising an eyebrow with a scowl on her face. "Goodnight."

They closed the door, but you knew they were hiding behind it, listening for any signs of disturbances. You were tempted to make a random noise just to play with them, but decided to just wait for them to go away.

After a couple of minutes you heard light footsteps walk away, and you let out a sigh of relief.

You see, your parents didn't approve your relationship with Chaeyoung. Actually, they didn't even know you were girlfriends, they just thought you were really close friends. But they didn't like her at all.

'A decent girl shouldn't have that ink on her body', 'She would've been pretty if it wasn't for the tattoos', 'How did her father trust her with a car at this age?' and 'You really ought to find new friends, Y/N' circulated your home. But you brushed these comments off, knowing that they didn't really know Chaeyoung.

Once your clock struck 12, you silently pulled on jeans and a sweater before pocketing your phone. You walked over to your window and carefully pushed it open, lowering yourself down to the ground. As you two planned, Chaeyoung's convertible was parked a few houses down.

When she caught sight of you, she smirked. "I thought you weren't coming."

"Oh, shut up," you rolled your eyes. "I had to make sure, you know."

She nodded in understanding and pulled open the door for you, like the gentlewoman she is. She got into the driver's seat and you drove off.

She parked nearby the local park, making sure to hide it among the trees. You ran to the gate, staring at Chaeyoung expectantly. "You first?"

"Nah, after you." She helped you get up and you climbed over the fence, holding down the barbed wire for each other. You dropped to the other side, offering a hand to help her get down safely. You took the usual route to the fountain. It was turned off, which meant that there was no water flowing over the side, but its bowl-ish bottom looked like a pool.

You sat on its edge, extending a hand. Chaeyoung handed you a piece of gum while she brought out a 6-pack of beer. She offered you one, but you declined. "My parents would know."