camping; y.jy

Female Reader (can be Neutral Reader ig? idrk)

The sun hung low on the horizon, painting the sky with vivid reds and oranges, completed with tints of pink. A black truck made its way through the narrow road, stopping a good distance away from the busy part of the beach.

You and your girlfriend of 2 months, Jeongyeon, had decided a few weeks ago to go camping for two nights. You two had chosen this place since it had a perfect view of the sky, and planned to watch the sunset and stare at the stars.

The bright light briefly blinded you, shining on your eyes and making them glow. Jeongyeon placed her warm hand on your thigh comfortingly, eyes still focused on the road.

Once arriving, you set up quickly, putting up the tent and fixing anything else you might need. The sun was almost on its lowest point now, and you wanted to see that.

Jeongyeon pulled you closer to the sea, her fingers wrapped around your own. You rented two surfboards from a kindly man in his late 20s. Then, pulling off your pants to avoid wetting them, set out to the water. Not too near the beach to be able to float, but not so far that the waves could bring you away.

"Wow, pretty," you heard your girlfriend whisper. Smirking, you decided to flirt. "You're prettier though," you splashed water on her. She kicked you back, almost upending your board. You pushed her, giggling, but accidentally causing her to fall off.

Spluttering, Jeongyeon glared at you with her hair plastered to her face. "I didn't push you that hard!"

"Sorry!"

Too late, she'd abandoned her board and was wading toward you. You hurried off yours, hoping to swim away, but she caught you by the waist and forced you under.

"Fuck!" you shouted, wiping the water from your face. "Salt water doesn't taste good, you know!"

"Deserve!"

Getting an idea, you got close to her. She prepared herself for an attack, but was totally surprised when you kissed her full on the mouth instead.

She wasn't complaining though, she grabbed you by the hips and responded energetically. You could still taste the salt on her slightly chapped lips. You wrapped your legs around her waist, desperate to get closer.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth and licked your bottom lip, causing you to gasp and allowing her entrance.

Sadly, you needed air to live, so you pulled away.

It was almost dark now. You punched her arm. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "Ow?!"

"You made me miss the sunset!"

"You were the one who kissed me!"

Sticking your tongue at her, you pulled her in for another kiss. Well, there was always tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you took a bath, you bought instant ramen from the nearby convenience store. What? Ramen is delicious.

You sat in the back seat, slurping noisily and warming your hand up with the soup. The stars weren't very bright tonight, but there were some visible ones. You wished you'd brought Scout, your dog, because he loved traveling too. But, you left him with your mother, hoping for some alone time with your girlfriend.

"Not gonna lie, I kinda miss Scout," Jeongyeon said.

Same thoughts. Maybe you really were soulmates.

"That's what I was thinking," you murmured, trying to get a small piece of noodle stuck on the bottom of the cup.

"Maybe we are soulmates, then," she joked. You almost threw your chopsticks. "What the fuck, I was just thinking that!"

Can she read minds?

"Maybe I can read your mind."

You actually threw your slipper at her. "Shut up now, you're freaking me out."

Laughing, she threw the slipper back at you. "I'm heading in early. Come quickly, I wanna cuddle."

You shook your head happily, breathing in the fresh, clean air. It was definitely a good idea to come here.

______________________________

hai

do you say hour with two syllables or one syllable?

-Iza