lazy mornings; m.sn

Neutral Reader

The sun peeked in through the gap in the curtains, landing on your eyelids

The sun peeked in through the gap in the curtains, landing on your eyelids. You groaned and tried to block them out by turning, burying your face in your girlfriend's neck. She giggled and turned to face you, a sleepy smile gracing her face. "Hi," she said lowly with her eyes half closed.

You smiled back, taking in the beauty that you see first thing in the morning. Today is going to be a wonderful day. "Morning, darling," you kissed her forehead, her eyelids, and then her cheeks, finally ending with a peck on her upturned lips.

Your hand snaked around her petite waist, legs tangling with her own. "Let's sleep in today?" you proposed, snuggling even closer to her warmth. She let out a breathy laugh and winked. "With what we did last night? Yeah."

A huff left your hips, hiding your face in her chest. "Stoop," you whined.

Sana moved a bit into a more comfortable position until your noses touched, eager to hold you as tight as she could.

The two of you lay there for a few more moments, her with a hand resting on your back and you tracing shapes over her stomach, making her shiver at the ticklish feeling.

"Mmm, I'm gonna go cook breakfast," you announced, rubbing the excess sleep from your eyes and sliding your legs off the bed, letting the white covers slip from your nude body. You could feel eyes on you as you threw on whatever clothes you could find, glancing back at Sana before you walked out the door. "Just come out when you're ready."

It took her a while to come out, and you were cooking pancakes when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and soft lips brush against your bare shoulder. "Hey."

Sana hummed against your skin, sending vibrations throughout your body. "Hey."

You flipped the pancakes and slipped them onto the plates, placing them on the table. You washed your hands and when you turned, Sana was on the table with a smirk on her face. "Breakfast is served," she joked, gesturing to herself.

You laughed and trapped her in between your arms. "Baby, you're not just breakfast. You're a full course meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks." She giggled when you kissed the tip of her nose. "Now come on, the pancakes will grow cold."

After you ate, you decided to shower together to save water. "Hot or cold?" you asked the girl who was stripping her singular piece of clothing.

"Warm," she answered.

The moment she stepped inside, you wrapped her in your arms. Both of you were comfortable doing this, since you've taken a bath together many times in the three years you were dating. You applied a generous amount of shampoo and, after the bubbles appeared, you put them on your face as a 'beard'. "I grew a better beard than most men," you grinned, making Sana giggle.

"Bet I can make a better one than you."

"Beard?"

She wiggled her eyebrows and did the same as you, but separated the huge foam cloud into two and placed them atop her head as ears. Your eyes widened in surprise. "How did you do that?!"

"It's called talent, love."

"So you're saying I don't have bubble talent?"

And let's just say, it took you an hour to finish because of your bubble war.

When you finished, you dried her hair as she brushed her teeth and vice versa, finally exiting the bathroom only to head to the living room. Sana switched on the television, watching expectantly as you walked towards her. But you passed her and sat on the chair on the side. She pouted. "Why are you sitting there?"

"Am I not allowed to sit here?" you asked, propping your legs up on the armrest.

She looked at the empty spaces on either side of her and back at you. You smiled. "Do you want me to sit there?" She nodded.

"Beside you?" She nodded again.

"And cuddle?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, holding her arms open. "Come here and love me."

You chuckled and stood up, falling on top of her with a soft 'mph'.

"What are we watching?" you murmured, voice coming out muffled because of her shirt.

"Frozen 2." You pushed yourself up and stared at her.

"Do you want me to get tissues? You know, for the Olaf scene," you teased. Sana smacked you on the arm but still pulled you back in for a hug.

It was halfway through the movie when you spoke again. "We should get a dog."

She looked at you incredulously. "What?"

"A dog."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why should we?"

"Oh, come on!" you complained, lying down on her lap as she played with your hair. "Just imagine it, maybe a little Shiba Inu puppy running around. It can be the start of our little family!"

She thought about this. "You do know getting a dog means responsibilities, right?"

"Yeah."

"And we won't be able to do... certain activities.. much anymore."

"Sana!"

She laughed that laugh you fell in love with. "I'm joking. But as long as it's our dog, then sure."

You punched the air in triumph. She smiled at you with adoring eyes before shaking her head fondly. "Okay, now shut up. The best part's coming."

________________________________

if i don't get a relationship like this, i'm staying single 👍🏻