regrets; m.sn

Neutral Reader

Sana stormed into your shared house, slamming the front door closed. You were standing to greet her immediately with a hug, but she either didn't see you or ignored you. Frowning, you watched her stomp her way to the bedroom, wondering what was wrong.

So you followed her. Of course, who wouldn't be worried after seeing their loved one look so annoyed?

You pushed the door open slowly, eyes landing on her sprawled on the bed and wrapped up in the covers. "Hey, you okay?"

She didn't answer, only letting out a huff and turning away from you. "Sana, what's wrong?" you asked, moving to sit beside her.

"Go away, Y/N."

"Sorry?"

"I said go away!" she exclaimed, shooting up and throwing the cover off of her. "I'm having a bad day already, and you're just making it worse!"

"Oh, I'm making it worse?" you retorted. "You come back home and I just want to greet my girlfriend, is that a bad thing? And then I notice you're not feeling very good and I try to help, and I'm making it worse? No, Sana! You're making it worse for yourself."

"If you only came here to tell me off, you can leave. I've had enough and I just want alone time!"

"I'm trying to help, Sana. If you would just tell me what's wrong, I can-"

"Everything's wrong! Y/N, you're so annoying sometimes! If you really want to help me, you'd do as I ask."

There it is. You're annoying. You've told her before that that was one of your insecurities. You were always worried that you'd end up being too clingy to your friends or girlfriend, and that they disliked you for being like that.

Of course, you sort of understood Sana. Everyone had their own bad days, but did she really have to lash out at you once she got home?

But maybe she was right. Maybe you were annoying. Maybe you should've given her space.

"Okay," you said quietly. "I'll go sleep on the couch, so you can cool off. I'm sorry."

You closed the door dejectedly behind you. Once she did feel better, Sana realized her mistake. "Oh, no."

She hurried outside to find you and apologize, but instead she found you on your couch like you'd said. Your blanket was slipping off, but even in your sleeping state you looked sad. She approached you and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, rearranging the pillows to give you a more comfortable position and adjusting your blanket.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," she murmured, planting a kiss on your forehead. "I messed up."

She hopes she could apologize and make it up to you once you woke up.

_____________________

requested by: NicoleAdal9

hiii im so sorry for less (?) updates, im currently drowning in assignments 😚😚😚