like crazy; c.ty

Neutral Reader

You sat on the couch, watching people you didn't even know have the best night of their lives. You? Not so much. Your shirt was starting to stick to your skin, and the atmosphere was getting hotter. It might also be because of the shameless couple making out beside you, but you tried to ignore their existence.

Despite the loud music blaring, boredom was making you sleepy. Your eyelids drooped as you rested your head on your palm, wishing for nothing more than to go to bed. Your friends were out of sight, which was weird since they were the ones who brought you here in the first place.

Deciding to just head out, you stood up, but finally found a familiar face. Your face brightened as you approached her. "Hey, Tzuyu!"

She glanced at you, seemingly surprised. But she seemed down, too. "Hey, Y/N. I didn't expect you to be here."

"Well," you chuckled, rubbing your nape, "I was actually forced. But I'm glad I found you."

"Yeah," she hummed, looking around.

"So, are you looking for someone?"

Tzuyu stiffened and her gaze averted. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and shook her head, but she was still glancing here and there. "No."

"Are you sure?"

She pursed her lips and sighed. "Okay, fine. I wanted to go here to let go of some stress, but I just found out that my ex is here."

"Oh." Pretty lame response, but what were you supposed to say?

Awkward tension engulfed the two of you. Although you were silent, your head was buzzing with small talk ideas, each one worse than the last. You found yourself subconsciously inching closer to her, only realizing it when your bare shoulders touched. You stole a quick glance at her for a reaction, but instead of moving away she lay her head on your shoulder.

You were screaming internally, but you tried to play it cool. "Y/N?" Her soft voice entered your ears like a sweet melody. Humming in reply, you waited for her to continue. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

Tzuyu straightened, and you couldn't deny that you missed the weight of her head on your shoulder. She pointed at a random boy dancing with someone. "That's him."

You simply nodded, not seeing where this was going. Why would she show you her ex-boyfriend?

"I want you to kiss me."

At that, you almost stumbled back in surprise. It came out so blunt, but her eyes held every hint of seriousness. You didn't notice it before, but her face was extremely close to yours. She would've kept going, but she needed your consent. Finally, you released a question. "Why?"

"You're bored," she pointed out. Well, she wasn't wrong. "And I need a distraction."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" you asked meekly. Sure, you've had your own fantasies, but you had to make sure she was alright with it.

"God, Y/N." She rolled her eyes. "If you want to, just kiss me already!"

So, without further ado, you grabbed her by the waist and crashed your lips on hers. You felt eyes glaring holes into the back of your head, but you were more focused on the hands gripping your shoulders. Groaning a bit at the way she held you, you somehow located a vacant bedroom and half-carried her inside. Tzuyu let go and landed on the bed, staring at you with a wide grin.

"Want to make some bad decisions?"

_______

bit crappy, i'm still getting back to writing. also, it's been a week? unacceptable!!

requested/suggested