My dietician/nutritionist 43

Marryjane point of view

Marryjane:
I am going to damage her vocal chords and her hips so she can't walk or talk you know what I have a better idea I will make her not her talk today and on money I will not make her walk like at all I can't wait for that I will wrecked hips and then on Monday it will be damage by then man I love my ideas something.

Knock knock

Marryjane:
"Man I hate when this child comes when I am thinking. "Come in child."

Child:
"Mother I bought the knives can I ask why do you need them for."

Mareyjane:
"You will find out child."

Child:
"Ok mother."

Marryjane:
"Close the door and stand on the door."

Chile:
"Ok."

Marryjane:
"Good child." And it is time to start.

Riya:
"Mother."

Marryjane:
"Shh child you are going to be ok well maybe."

Riya:
"Maybe what do you mean by maybe."

Marryjane:
"Like I said maybe also you can't move no matter what ok."

Riya:
"Ok."

Maryjane:
"Good then do not move I mean it."

Riya:
"Yes mother."

Maryjane:
"Good." I got a knife from the tray and throw it at her and she bent down. "I told you not to move."

Riya:
"What did you wanted me to do mother that knife was coming right at me of course I was going to bend down."

Marryjane:
"Well don't do it do you understand me."

Riya:
"Yes mother."

Marryjane:
"Good now let try this again do not move got it."

Riya:
"Yes."

Marryjane:
"Good." And this I did it and it hit her hand so now there is a knife though her hand.

Riya:
"OWWWW."

Marryjane:
"Child do not yell."

Riya:
"Mother how am I not depose to yell when there is a knife is in my hand."

Marryjane:
"Well that is for you to work out now do move I do not care if you yell but do not move."

Riya:
"Yes mother." This time throw it and the blade went to make a big mark on her forehead.

Marryjane:
"See this time there is no knife though anything isn't there child."

Riya:
"Mm."

Marryjane:
"Good I am going to keep on doing it."

Riya:
"I know I am not going to change anything that you are not going to change anything."

Marryjane:
"Good child you have learn your lesson after all of these years now stop talking." This time I am going to try and aim for her vocal chords by throwing it.

Riya:
"A."

Marryjane::
"What wrong child can you talk."

Riya:
"A."

Marryjane:
"Good now one more then you can go to bed if you try." I trow it at her leg before she could say anything I did it again and then I got a other knife and trow it at her hips now I know she might not be able to walk. "Ok child you can leave now."