My dietician/nutritionist 34

Riya:
"It not fair it not fair."

Antoni:
"Shh shh I know." He took her around the house bouncing her and he keep on doing it in till she calm down.

Kevin:
"There we go all better now ha isn't that nice do you feel better now."

Riya:
"Yeah I do thank you can you please put me down."

Kevin:
"Yeah."

Riya:
"Thank you."

Kevin:
"Do you feel better now?"

Riya:
"Yeah I do but I just wish it didn't have to happen."

Kevin:
"Yeah I know what you mean?"

Riya:
"No one knows what I mean like come on who would want to go to the police station everyday just because they need to check your weight like come on I am sorry but that is not normal if you know what I am talking about and don't say you to because trust me and I am going on my own bye guys."

Antoni:
"Wait are you sure you do not what a ride."

Riya:
"Nope I am good bye."

Geoge point of view after Tyler surgery

Geoge:
I can't believe I had to do surgery on my own brother like that is so unfair but it had to be done was I was done I wheeled him to the hospital space of the house and then I scrub out.

An hour later

Tyler:
"Mm."

Geoge:
"Hey shh it is ok you are ok can you please open your eyes for me."

Tyler:
"I-it."

Geoge:
"It what bro."

Tyler:
"I-it t-too b-bright."

Geoge:
"I got you...is that better now."

Tyler:
"Yeah water."

Geoge:
I got the water and put the straw on his lips. "Here you go....is that better now."

Tyler:
"Mm how did it go."

Geoge:
"You did great your arm might be in an cast for 2 to 3 mouths but any other then that you are good I don't think you would need physical therapy but if you do I know someone who can help you."

Tyler:
"Ok."

Geoge:
He keep on looking at his arm. "Hey it is going to be ok?"

Tyler:
"Can I still cook?"

Geoge:
"I don't think so no unless you want to try then I have no problem in you trying."

Tyler:
"Does she know I am out?"

Geoge:
"No and I did not tell her about this your arm was an emergency surgery that I had to do so no I did not have time to tell her do you want me to go and check on her now."

Tyler:
"Please."

Geoge:
"Ok but when I come back I need to check on your
arm."