My dietician/nutritionist 20

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia

Sophia: "I always liked the beach and how the ocean felt. It felt so carefree and I loved the feeling of the water hugging my body it was oddly refreshing. As I was swimming I saw a little girl around 14 crying and almost drowning so I quickly swam to her to help her. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I asked as soon as I was closer to her."

Little girl: "Help me! Help me!"

Sophia: "She said panicking and trying to hold into me."

Sophia: "Okay okay can you tell what wrong?" I asked her as I tried to calm her down."

Little girl: "Something bit me and now my leg hurts so bad."

Sophia: "She said crying."

Sophia: "Okay can you swim with me to the shore?"I asked and she just hugged me almost taking me down with her."

Sophia: "You need to let go of me because we're both going to drown." I said slightly panicking.

Little girl: "No please I can't!"

Sophia: "She cried pushing me down the water. As soon as my head was out of the water I took a deep breath and tried swimming to the shore. I was halfway through when I felt a stinging at my ankle and I hissed immediately. "Guys! River, Drkae!" I screamed as I was closer to the shore and I saw all of them run to me. Mitch and Ryan quickly picked up the girl and led her to the sand as I fell to my knees breathing heavily and coughing trying to calm down.

River: "You okay? What happened?"

Sophia: River asked me as both him and Luke kneeled to my side. "I'm okay just trying to catch my breath." I said breathless.

Drake: "What happened though?"

Sophia: Drake asked. "I saw her crying and almost drowning and I swam to her to help her, she said that something bit her I think it was a jellyfish or something." I said quickly.

River: "Okay let's get you dry come on"

Sophia: River said as they both helped me stand up. My ankle really hurted but I ignored it for now cause I was worried about the little girl. The guys wrapped me in a towel and I went to the girl who was now laying down I'm the sand while Mitch and Ryan helped her. "Hey sweetie you're okay." I said while I kneeled beside her caressing her hair to calm her down.

Little girl: "It hurts"

Sophia: She said with tears. "I know but Con and Greg are helping you don't worry." I said. "What's your name?" I asked her trying to distract her."

Emmy: "Emmy."

Sophia: "She said back."

Sophia: "Emmy! I love this name one of my best friends name is Emmy."

Sophia: "I said to her. "Where are your parents honey?" I asked her confused that her parents are not here.

Emmy: "They left to bring snacks and water"

Sophia: She said and I searched for them. "What are their names?" I asked her.

Emmy: "Raven and Sam"

Sophia: She said and I nodded. "Okay I'm going to go find them for you, you just try and stay calm alright?" I said and she nodded I stood up and to go and search for them but Drake grabbed my wrist. "What?" I asked with confusion as he looks at my right ankle that was stung by a jellyfish too signalling me to stay. "I'm fine Drake just let me go find her parents she is scared" I said to him as he looked at me disapprovingly.

Drake: "Sophia you should sit down,if you put weight on your ankle it will hurt more plus you need to clean it and wrap it"

Sophia: He said. "I'll do it after I find her parents" I said as I started walking towards the beach bar.

Drake: "Fine I'm coming with you then"

Sophia: He said as he followed me.

Sophia

Sophia: It has been about 10 minutes trying to find Emmy's parents asking around and calling their names but we haven't found them yet. My ankle was starting to hurt more and I was limping but I wasn't going to give up cause I know how scary that must be for Emmy.

Drake: "Sophia sit down for a bit"

Sophia: Drake said to me as he saw me limping and hissing. "I will sit down when we find her parents" I said back looking around.

Drake: "You're only causing more pain walking, you can sit down and I will find them"

Sophia: He said back trying to make me sit down. As I was about to disagree again with him I saw 2 people walking away from the bar with snacks and water bottles."Raven, Sam!" I said running towards them ignoring the pain shooting my ankle. They both looked at my direction with confusion written on their faces waiting for me to catch up with them. "Hi are you Emmy's parents?" I asked almost out of breath and Dylan came by my side at the same time.

Raven: "Yes, why is she okay?"

Sophia: Raven said concerned. "She will be, she got stung by a jellyfish and I helped her get to the shore, my friends are all doctors and they are helping her" I said as the both looked shocked and worried. "Come I'll take you to her" I said and turned around to walk back to Emmy and the guys. At this point I was struggling to walk from the pain and my foot was swollen and red , it also burned and itched but I was determined to help Emmy and her parents. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist lifting some of my weight.

Drake: "Try and lean to me don't put too much pressure you've already irritated it more than you should."

Sophia: Drake said as he helped me. After walking for about 5 minutes we were back to the guys and Emmy. Emmy seemed calmer and she was laughing while the guys wrapped her leg with some kind of bandage. They always had a way with calming people down even when they were in pain and I always admired that.

Raven: "Baby are you okay?"

Sophia: Her mother said as she kneeled besides her.

Ryan: "Your daughter is very brave."

Sophia: Ryan said as he was finishing wrapping her leg.