My dietician/nutritionist 44

Geoge point of view

Geoge:
"Riya you need surgery are you ok with that?"

Riya:
'It is not like I have a choice anyways.'

Geoge:
"What."

Tyler:
"She said it is not like she have a choice anyways."

Geoge:
"I know I am sorry Riya come on." Me and Tyler got her ready for surgery then I went to get ready and Tyler came in with her we gave her relaxer and now anaesthetic. "Can you sign from 10 down to one." And with that she did and now we can start with the surgery.
After Riya surgery

Tyler:
"I can't believe you would make me help you with the surgery."

Geoge:
"I needed help and there was no way I could do it on my own."

Tyler:
"Well I."

Geoge:
"I know you that were scared but you did a good job we save her life yes she could only walk and talk for 3 days but so what at lest we die her best and she knows that."

Tyler:
"We did but please do not make me do it again."

Geoge:
"I will try but I might need you again."

Tyler:
"And I will try and do my best."

Geoge:
"You already have."

Tyler:
"Mm."

Geoge:
"Hey Riya can you wake up for me please."

Riya:
"Mm."

Geoge:
She shook her head as a no. "Mm why not you need yo open your eyes for me." She shook her head again. "Why not don't you want to hear how good you did." She shook her head again. "Why don't you believe that you did not do a good job." She nod her head as a yes.
"I am sorry to say this but if you don't open your yes in the next 5 minutes I will give you some medicine so you would open your eyes." She pointed to the lights. "Tyler please turn off the lights." With that he did and she open her eyes.

Geoge:
"How do you feel?"

Riya:
'Pain.'

Geoge:
"So?"

Tyler:
"She feels pain."

Geoge:
"I can give you some pain medicine would you like that."

Riya:
'Yes but can I sleep after that.'

Tyler:
"She said yes and can she sleep after that."

Geoge:
"Yes you can." I gave her some pain medicine and with that she fall asleep.

Tyler:
"Why would she not wanted to know what happen to her after the surgery?"

Geoge:
"Because she has been through a lot so of course she would not want to know and now this just imagine how she feels."

Tyler:
"You are right."

Geoge:
"Oh I know I am but let wait in till she wakes up and then we will tell her."