My dietician/nutritionist 32

Riya point of view

Riya:
I feel really bad I feel like I shouldn't be here and I am not staying here I know this is all of my fault even if they are saying this is my fault and I should leave so that what I did I got my bag with everything that I pack in it when he force me to pack while he cooks which I really did like his cooking with that I left. I keep on walking I do not even know where I was going but I saw a parking maybe I should go and sit there.

Kevin:
"Hey what are you doing here?"

Riya:
"Kevin?"

Kevin:
"Yep now tell me what are you doing here?"

Riya:
"I did something bad and made someone get hurt by mistake so I left because I know it is my fault and I know it is not ok even if they told me that it is ok now what are you doing here?"

Kevin:
"I am here got my walk I love walking but I wish I have my husband with me."

Riya:
"I know I am sorry I get it how alone it must be maybe we should take a walk together maybe you will be that alone."

Kevin:
"I would love that."

Riya:
"Then come on."

Kevin:
"So do you like being an actor so far?"

Riya:
"Yeah I do thanks for finding me in the first place because now I am happy and getting paid somehow but with working for you I don't tuning that is enough I need to find a job somewhere else."

Kevin:
"Do you think you should get paid."

Riya:
"To be honest I do not even know but I need to get paid somehow."

Kevin:
"I think I know someone who would give you the money anytime you want but it would be a load."

Riya:
"But I would have to paid him back don't I?"

Kevin:
"Yeah you do."

Riya:
"I don't think I can my mother is getting my money so she by but alcohol and play the machines if you know what I mean."

Kevin:
"Yeah I do I am sorry but I do not know how to help you."

Riya:
"That is ok I just hope I can find another job I can't believe that I might have to work more then one job just so I can get money so my mother can spend it on herself and not even care about me."

Kevin:
"I know and I am sorry that you are annoyed."

Riya:
"It is ok this is my life it is not like I am ever going to get out of it."

Kevin:
"Well I believe you will."

Riya:
"Thank you but I don't think I would and I mean that."

Kevin:
"I get it and it is ok now shall we go back to my."

Riya:
"I don't know about that."

Kevin:
"Oh come on please."

Riya:
"Fine."

Kevin:
"Thank you now come on."