My dietician/nutritionist 29

Movie boy point of view

Geoge:
"Don't worry I will bye Alinawritess ."

Alinawritess :
"Bye see you tomorrow."

Geoge:
"See you." I got the rape test I hate doing these for my patients but I have to. "Hey I am back."

Riya:
"I am sorry I know you do not want to do it but I have no one to ask."

Geoge:
"Hey don't be sorry I get it don't worry."

Riya:
"Thank you."

Geoge:
"Anytime now come on let do this."

Riya:
"Yep let do this."

Geoge:
"Can I please have your arm." She is looking at me putting in the needle. "Are you sure you want to watch this."

Riya:
"Yes don't worry remember I life in pain."

Geoge:
"I know but no one should live in pain."

Riya:
"I know but I do now come on you can do this with me looking can you?"

Geoge:
"I never have this happening yo me before but yes I will do it." She gave me to her arm I got the needle and look for a vine once I found it I took the needle in her arm bandage that up and got the IV line and attach that in and put the machine on charge and turn it on. "Ok please do not bend your arm a lot so it can work better ok."

Riya:
"Ok."

Geoge:
"Good now let do this rape test." We did it and. "You have been rape but it is not that bad."

Riya:
"Thank you."

Geoge:
"Anytime now what do you want to do?"

Riya:
"I do not know I normally get hurt and get abuse by my mother to even know also do you have Kevin phone number or email."

Geoge:
"I have his email why."

Riya:
"Can you email him and ask him if he can tell his husband to channel."

Geoge:
"What do you mean?"

Riya:
"We both know that my mother don't let me eat right."

Geoge:
"Yeah."

Riya:
"When did you join?"

Tyler:
"Just now so go on."

Riya:
"Anyways as I was saying because she doesn't let me eat one time the police came because one of our neighbours heard me yell and they call the police anyways they told my mother are you abusing me she said no then they ask me my mother told me if I told anyone she would abuse me so I didn't I said she doesn't abuse me anyways they ask me why am I so skinny my mother said because I don't eat. As we all know she doesn't not feed me right."

Tyler and Geoge:
"Right."

Riya:
"Anyways she told them that I do not eat no matter what she does which we all know was a lie so tell told us that he was going to get a dietician/nutritionist which he did and that is Kevin husband Antoni so that why I need you to channel wait but you can't."

Geoge:
"What do you mean I can't?"

Riya:
"If I do then they know something is going on they said I can't channel then they know something is going on."