My dietician/nutritionist 25

Step 1
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease an 18 x 22cm (base measurement) baking dish. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until just al dente. Drain.

Step 2
Wipe saucepan dry. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the seasoning and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the chicken, tomato, beans and 125ml (1/2 cup) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until thickened. Add pasta and stir until well combined. Remove from heat.

Step 3
Combine the cheese blend and feta in a small bowl. Add 3/4 cup cheese mixture to the pasta mixture. Stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until melted and golden. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Top with sour cream and jalapeños, if using, to serve.

Riya:
And that how you guys came make Mexican chicken pasta bake and this is how it look like.

Riya:"Mother food is ready

Riya:
"Mother food is ready."

Mother:
"Thank you child I need you to clean the house first then come to my room ok."

Riya:
"Yes mother." I clean the whole house and it is almost 2 in the morning man I am so tired.

Knock knock

Mother:
"Come in child."

Riya:
"Mother you wanted me."

Mother:
"Yes child I did I have some friends coming over and I need you to make us some alcoholic drinks."

Riya:
"Like now."

Mother:
"Yes child now."

Riya:
"But."

Mother:
"Not buts go."

Riya:
"Yes mother." Great now I have to make drinks because her friends are coming over and I am so tired I don't think I can stay up so I went yo my room and put water on my face do help me stay up and it works I do not know how long that is going to take but we will find out. So now we are king drinks as you guys know and here is the first one Tomato cocktail.

10m prep
6 servings

Ingredients:
1 tsp sea salt
Pinch chilli powder
1 litre tomato juice
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
Pinch white sugar
6 sticks celery

Step 1
Place salt and chilli powder in a small bowl and using the end of a wooden spoon, crush until combined.

Step 2
Combine juice, Worcestershire and lemon juice. Pour into serving glasses. Stir a pinch of sugar into each glass using celery sticks. Serve with chilli salt on the side to add taste.

Riya:
And this is how they look like.