My dietician/nutritionist 22

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia

Sophia: "Okay I'm out, Goodnight dickheads." I said as I went to leave.

Buys: "Okay okay sorry! Sorry!"

Sophia: They all said as they hugged me. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm still friends with you" I said sarcastically as they hugged me.

River: "You love us and we are fun as fuck that's why."

Sophia: River said and I scoffed while smiling. They are right though I do love them and honestly they can be pretty fun sometimes.

Trigger warning: abuse, strong language

Sophia

Sophia: The next morning I woke up and thank god whatever allergic reaction I had was gone. Today was a day off for the teacher and the kids so I was really happy I had a day to relax and do things for myself. I had an appointment for a spa day and my nails and then I was going to buy some things for the apartment since we still had some things to add. I took a bath and I got dressed in some blue mom jeans and a white shirt with my white vans."Good morning dickheads." I said as I walked in the kitchen where the guys were having breakfast.

River: "Good morning Leila."

Sophia: River said.

Ryan: "Good morning Leilaie how's your arms?"

Sophia: Ryan asked and I lifted my arms up to show him that they were fine.

Mitch: "Good how's your ass?"

Sophia: Mitch asked and they all laughed as I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha you're so funny, you know I really wanna see you guys have someone stick a needle to your butt cheek." I said as I grabbed a bowl to pour my cereal in.

Drake: "Well what a shame isn't it?"

Drake said as they still laughed. "My ass is great btw as it is every day thanks for asking" I said answering Mitch question.

River: "Today is your day off?"

Sophia: River asked and I nodded as I ate my cereal.
"Yep I'm going for a self care day." I said and they all looked at me with confusions."You know spa, nails, hair those kind of things" I said and they all said light 'oh's'.

Mitch: "We'll have fun then."

Sophia: Mitch said. "Thank you I will." I said back.

Drake: "Well I have patients and surgeries to catch up to so I better get going."

Sophia: Drake said as he stood up.

Ryan: "Yeah we're coming with you our shifts start in a bit."

Sophia: Ryan said as they all stood up. "Have a nice day kids." I said and they all chuckle.

Boys: "Bye Leila!"

Sophia: They all said as they left. Let the day begin. After I had breakfast I grabbed my keys and my bag and I got into my car so that I could go to the nail salon. I love treating myself and making myself look pretty not because of the men but because I loved feeling nice and cute. I drove to the nail salon while I listened to the radio. When I arrived I went inside and after waiting for about 10 minutes I sat down on the chair to do my nails. I did a baby pink colour since I always found it simple and elegant. After that I had my appointment at the spa and my skincare and it was the most relaxing time I had in a lot of time. As I left the spa I felt completely renewed and I was ready to go home for some lunch since I was starving by the time I finished. As I exited the spa though I saw something that made me freeze in my place. Or should I say someone. "Hack what are you doing here?" I said as he stood besides my car once again.

Hack: "I see you got all dolled up for me huh?"

Sophia: Hack said to me with a smirk. "Hack you need to stop following I will go the police if you don't stop this madness." I said and I immediately regretted it cause in one swift move his hand was around my neck and he pinned me at the wall of the parking lot.

Hack: "You will go to the police? And what will the police do Sophia? Arrest me?"

Sophia: Hack said as he got close to my face and tightened his grip around my neck. "Please Hack stop you're hurting me."I said as I was starting to feel my neck bruise and my airway closing.

"Hack: You think I give a shit?"

Sophia: Hack said banging my head to the wall. I felt ringing in my ears and shooting pain all over my head and neck.

Hack: "You think you can get away from me? You thing going to the police will stop me from having you? You're forgetting some things Sophia."

Sophia: He said to me while slightly smiling. Then it hit me. His brother works at the police. "Please I wasn't going to go to the police I just said it because I was scared." I said while trying to breathe and ignore the pain on my head.

Hack: "Yeah that's what I thought."

Sophia: He said as he pulled away his hand from my neck and grabbed my jaw lifting it up to his face harshly.

Hack: "Dare say one word to the police and I promise you you'll understand how easy I was last time I beat you."

Sophia: He said as he placed a harsh kiss on my lips and then walked away. At this point I was crying trying to pull myself together so that I won't have a panic attack at a parking lot. My head and neck was throbbing and I was trying to catch my breath. There's no way I'm ever going to get away from Jack. He will either have me or beat me to the death there is no in between..

Sophia

Sophia: After about 10 minutes of crying and trying to pull myself together I finally got into my car and drove back to the apartment. I honestly felt like everything was going well and I was starting to believe that Jackson only wanted to scare me but I was wrong. He truly wanted to hurt me and make me his again. I was trying to control my breathing and stay calm because I knew that panicking wasn't going to help the situation or my throbbing head. But then again I should be panicking because things are getting worse. I don't know how I'm going to hide this from the guys cause they will want to go to the police but I can't let them do it cause if they do I'll be a dead woman.