My dietician/nutritionist 37

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia

Sophia: The next morning the guys woke me up and they asked me again the basic questions that they asked me last night every 2 hours. Honestly I was really tired and the guys were tired too since they had to wake up every 2 hours in order to check on me. We all drove to the hospital where they gave me a check up and they did a CT scan to be sure that I didn't have any major problem or a brain bleed. Turned out I just had a really severe concussion that's why I had forgotten about the whole incident with Jackson. Truth is it's been 4 days since the hospital and I haven't remembered any details but the guys eventually told me about Hack. I knew it was him I felt it in my gut. I can't remember anything from what they told me though and that's what I've been waiting for in order to tell the guys and do something about Hack's abusive behaviour. I'm really scared that he is going to do something bad and I mean really bad. I'm scared and the guys have noticed that my mind has been wandering around. Of course the concussion and the headaches that I get from it doesn't help in the slightest. I'm always thinking that he is going to jump from behind me or he is going to be waiting for me in the shower behind the curtain. I know I'm being paranoid but I can't help it. I'm currently making dinner for all of us to eat since it's Saturday and all of the guys are here. Of course they can get paged anytime but it's nice having them all together as much as possible.

River: "Sophia hey can you hear me?"

Sophia: River said, pulling out of my thoughts."Hmm yeah what I'm sorry I got carried away" I said as I turned to face him.

River: "Yeah I noticed, I called your name 3 times."

Sophia: He said walking closer to me as I was cutting the veggies.

River: "I asked if you need any help."

Sophia: He said and I shook my head smiling lightly. Such a sweetheart.

Sophia: "No River thank you I have it under control" I said as I continued to cut the veggies.

River: "You sure? You seem kinda off."

Sophia: He looked at me."Yeah I'm fine just thinking." I said.

River: "Thinking all the time about Hack isn't going to help you, Sophia."

Sophia: River said. "I know but it's like I have this constant fear and it's just keeping me on edge." I said.

River: "I know you're scared but I promise you that you're safe as long as you're in this house with us."

Sophia: River said gently to me.

River:"I know you're scared and it's completely normal but everything is going to be okay Sophia, we are all going to help you"

Sophia: He said and I nodded. "I know it's just my anxiety." I said as I finished cutting the cherry tomatoes. "Can you pass me the carrots please?" I asked and River grabbed the carrots passing them to me. Just as I started cutting the carrots I zoned out again trying to remember any details about the whole Hack incident. Turns out zoning out and cutting veggies is a bad combination. I felt a sharp pain on my hand between my thumb and my index finger and when I looked down I saw the one thing I wished I didn't see. Blood. "Shit" I said making River look at me since he was putting away some of the ingredients I didn't need anymore. I stood looking at my hand as the blood dripped down and I got a dizzy spell as I did. I felt a hand grabbing my head turning it away from my bloody hand and a cloth being pressed down at my cut.

River: "Sophia just look at me, you're okay it's just a little bit of blood, let's go sit down"

Sophia: River said as he gently holded my head so that I wouldn't look down and applied pressure to my cut. He carefully moved me to sit on a chair and called out for the guys.

River: "Guys! Come here!"

Sophia: He said and all three of them walked into the kitchen completely oblivious to what was happening.

Kevin:
"That good Riya now let have a 5 minute break then we are going to talk about the next party of the script then we are going to film it ok."

Riya:
"Ok."

Movie boy:
"Hey."

Riya:
"Yeah."

Movie boy:
"Why did you run away?"

Riya:
"I didn't mean to you guys keep on telling me it is not my fault and I know something happen when you didn't come back so I know it was bad and I couldn't stay there anymore so I run and run to the park."

Movie boy:
"You know how worry we were Tyler was about to come and find you with laving the hospital bed."

Riya:
"Wait what he had to go to the hospital?"

Movie boy:
"No no no I mean the hospital space in our house."

Riya:
"Ok I get it now."

Movie boy:
"Good now when we are done here you are going to go back to our house and tell him you are sorry because you really did scared him you know he love you like his own little sister and I love you more then a little sister."

Riya:
"What do you mean by more then a little sister and I can't go back and say sorry to him because this is all of my fault."

Movie boy:
"Hey no it not ok you did it by mistake we have all made mistakes when we hurt someone else and think it I our fault but trust me and I mean this trust me it s
not your fault ok."

Riya:
"I will think about it now tell me what you mean."

Movie boy:
"Well umm."

Junior:
"Guys we 5 minutes are up now come on."

Movie boy:
"Oh look we have to go back now."

Riya:
"I will find out."

Movie bios:
"Sure you will now come on."

After 10 minutes of talking and participating later

Alinawritess :
"Ok guys now that we all know everything and I mean by everything are you guys ready to do this."

Everyone:
"YES."

Kevin:
"Then go and we will start... in 5 4 3 2 AND ACTION."

Sophia: As soon as they saw my state they stopped laughing and a worried expression came up to their faces.

Drake: "What happened?"

Drake asked as they all came closer to me looking at my bloody hand.

River: "She was cutting carrots and she clearly missed, she also saw the blood and now she's pale and dizzy "

Sophia: River said. "I'm hot." I said as I felt like I was sweating.

Ryan: "Okay Soph you're about to pass out, you need to take some deep breaths and relax"

Sophia: Ryan said. "It's too much blood, it was dripping too." I ignored what Ryan said to me. I felt a pair of hands grabbing my cheeks and turning my head to the right. Mitch crouched down in front of me holding my head looking into my eyes.