My dietician/nutritionist 13

Kevin:
"AND CUT."

Alinawritess :
"Good job with path 2 everyone now let do path 3 got it."

Everyone:
"Yep."

Alinawritess :
"Kevin."

Kevin:
"In 3 2 1 AND ACTION."

Sophia

Sophia: "The rest of the weekend went by fast and it was mainly me and the guys watching movies and doing some work for Monday. It was now Monday and I had just arrived at the school after I woke up, I got ready and said goodbye to the guys."

Alinawritess :
"Stop can you try the voice like you did before."

Riya:
"Ok I got it."

Alinawritess :
"Good."

Kevin:
"AND AGAIN AND ACTION."

Sophia: "Good morning Kathleen."

Sophia: "I said to my colleague."

Kathleen: "Good morning Sophia"

Sophia: "She said back to me smiling. I loved the school environment everyone was so nice to each other and we all loved the children like they were our own.We always went on school trips and sing and dance together it was a great job overall."

Kathleen: "Did you have a nice night out?"

Sophia: "She asked me and I looked at her."

Sophia: "Oh yeah I threw up 3 times and not because of the alcohol but because of a stomach infection."
I said back sarcastically.

Kathleen: "Oohhh I'm sorry that sound bad."

Sophia: She said cringing. "Yep but I'm fine now so don't worry." I said.

Kathleen: "Yeah I bet the guys took great care of you."

Sophia: She said to me smiling as I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah they were pretty annoying but they really helped me." I said as she nodded. After that the bell rang.
"Okay I have to go we're learning about animals today." I said as I grabbed my things going to the door.

Kathleen: "Good luck, have a nice day."

Sophia: Kathleen said to me. "You too!" I said from the hallway. As I entered my class I saw my favourite faces.
"Good morning kids." I said smiling. Kids were my source of happiness.

Riya point of view

Kevin:
"AND CUT. We will have to wait we have some kids coming soon."

Everyone:
"Ok."

Alinawritess :
"So what happen."

Rita:
"I got fired."

Everyone who I was talking to:
"WAIT WHAT."

Riya:
"Yep."

Everyone who I was talking to:
"Wait what why."

Riya:
"Because I said good morning to a man and then he slap me I tell my boss and show him and nothing he did not care I need a job how would you guys feel if you mother thinks that you are working in till lunch time and now that you are not then what happen."

Movie boy:
"You can work here we can do more time."

Riya:
"But you are a doctor don't you work a lot movie boy."