My dietician/nutritionist 41

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia: I would pee myself. As my feet touched the ground and I took the first step the air left my lungs and I choked out a pained sound. Geez that's harder than I thought. I grabbed the bed, the wall, the chairs, anything as I made my way across the room and finally after 10 minutes I managed to reach my phone. 3am. It was 3am. Did they even do the x-rays they needed? Did they leave? A hundred questions crossed my mind but I decided to push them aside and go to the bathroom. As soon as I made the first step the door opened and Mitch walked in immediately stopping when he saw me standing.

Mitch: "Sophia what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Sophia: He said as he came to me carefully grabbing my arms. "I wanted to see what time it was and use the toilet." I said slightly wincing as I tried to walk further.

Mitch: "You should be laying down and using help when you want to use the bathroom."

Sophia: Mitch said as he carefully placed his hand on my waist and lifted most of my weight. "Did you guys do the x-rays?" I asked as we slowly walked to the bathroom.

Mitch: "Yes you have 8 broken ribs"

Sophia: Mitch said back. "That's a new record." I said.

Mitch: "Soph it's not funny you could have been killed or seriously injured..more than you are now."

Sophia: He said back.

Mitch: "Why didn't you tell us you were leaving the house?"

Sophia: He asked. "Because I needed tampons and I thought I could leave the house as an independent human being." I said frustrated.

Mitch: "I know this whole Hack isolation thing is very annoying and stressful but we just want to make sure you're okay."

Sophia: Mitch said and I sighed. "I know I know I'm sorry it's just I'm tired and stressed and in pain." I said as we finally reached the bathroom.

Mitch:  "Okay do you need help?"

Sophia: Mitch asked as I entered the bathroom. "God no I'll manage thank you." I said quickly.

Mitch: "Okay okay just asking."

Sophia: Mitch said with a chuckle. It took me some time to do my business mainly because of the pain but I managed and after 10 minutes I opened the door. I expected only Mitch to be waiting in the room but as soon as I stepped in the room I saw all of the boys sitting on the chairs waiting for me. "Well hello there I didn't know we were having a party." I said as I started walking to the bed and the boys rolled their eyes and chuckled. Mitch and Ryan almost immediately came by my side to help me to the bed.

Mitch: "How's your pain?"

Sophia: Mitch asked as he and Ryan helped me lay on the bed. "I would say a solid 5." I said looking at them.

Drake: "Okay so a solid 7."

Sophia: Drake said as he checked my iv and grabbed his stethoscope. I rolled my eyes at him because he always worried too much. Okay so maybe my pain wasn't a 5 but still he always saw through me it was getting annoying.

Sophia

Drake: "Take a deep breath."

Sophia: He said as he listened to my lungs. I tried to take a deep breath as much as I could but halfway I stopped because the pain was too much. The boys watched me carefully as they were analysing my whole body.

Drake: "Ryan, can you check her pulse?"

Sophia: Drake asked as he inserted something on my iv and Ryan nodded and came by my side. "What is that?" I asked Drake as I looked at him.